• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Fox318

i'm terrified of a man who is bald at the age of 24 and who has a 4.3 YPA average.

now look at our backups:

rsz_jaguars_camp_football.jpg

look at that gorgeous hair! i'm not gay but it is safe to say that i would let blaine "gabbert" me if you know what i mean. in addition to his great looks, he has more TD's than loser kap this pre-season.

now you take a look at our other backup josh johnson. here is the only thing you need to see:

that is his current QB rating. good luck with your qb's, all of whom are haunted by the ghost of shoob!
Blaine gabbert is the worst football player to ever play the game. I'd rather have jamarcus as my teams qb on a 10 year deal than watch one snap of gabbert.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mann Ogbonnaya is so solid.

BG is there any way we can keep Tate/West/Lewis and Ogbonnaya?

Oh shit and I forgot about Crowell. D:

Tamanon

Banned
Why is Manziel running so much against scrubs? You'd think the coach would be telling him to stay in the pocket no matter what for practice.

Honey Badger not playing :( At least Minter, Cooper, and Taamu are. Hope Badger is ready for our real Charger match up and I expect he will be.

Interesting tid bit for tonight is Arians is handling the reigns to our OC for tonight. Apparently the first time he hasn't called all the plays since he was WR coach in Pitts.

squicken

Johnny gonna have a package week 1. Not ready to start week one yet, still has some learning to do. He'll get better as he goes

The more they run this in preseason w/backups, the less likely it is they run it in the regular season

Also, offense just doesn't work when they try to run a standard offense

Mann Ogbonnaya is so solid.

BG is there any way we can keep Tate/West/Lewis and Ogbonnaya?

Oh shit and I forgot about Crowell. D:
I like Ogy but I see us keeping Tate, west , and Lewis. Lewis has played pretty well, didn't think he'd make the team at first.

Browns are probably trying to hide Crowell for the practice squad

Ogy is super versatile though, and can play special teams

squicken

Brady's hairplugs are amazing. idk if that's just the rich guy special or they technology is better, but they used to look just awful even 5 years ago

bionic77

i'm terrified of a man who is bald at the age of 24 and who has a 4.3 YPA average.

now look at our backups:

rsz_jaguars_camp_football.jpg

look at that gorgeous hair! i'm not gay but it is safe to say that i would let blaine "gabbert" me if you know what i mean. in addition to his great looks, he has more TD's than loser kap this pre-season.

now you take a look at our other backup josh johnson. here is the only thing you need to see:

that is his current QB rating. good luck with your qb's, all of whom are haunted by the ghost of shoob!
Your hatred of Kap and love of Blaine seems a little racist to me.

Afrikan

I remember when Ronnie Brown was one of, if not the top back in the league... it must've been one year.

can't believe he is still playing.

still remember that Eagles game though. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING BROWN????" "HOPE YOU GET CUT"

Michael Sam led the Rams tonight with 5.5 tackles, and finishes preseason with 10.5 tackles and 3 sacks.

He's probably not getting cut, right? Please?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Savage and Case smh LOLZ and Fritz

Give me a rope. After what Schoob did to my health last year, I'm not sure I can handle this again.

squicken

Michael Sam led the Rams tonight with 5.5 tackles, and finishes preseason with 10.5 tackles and 3 sacks.

He's probably not getting cut, right? Please?

Ethan Westbrooks is a UDFA who has been even better than Sam. Can't keep both. My guess is Sam is cut but who knows?

e: How much does Jerry pay Sumlin next year?

Top Bottom