• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Furyous

NFL Redzone is thee fucking greatest innovation in recent memory. I'm watching all the games at the same time.

Does anyone know the name of the NFL beanies from awhile back that had a visor horizontally attached? I'm trying to find some and can't find them for some odd reason.

*EDIT*

I'm talking about the Player Visor Knit Beanie like this one:

http://www.shop49ers.com/catalog/pr..._Black_Second_Season_Player_Visor_Knit_Beanie

But a Cardinals/Browns version

Tailgate
africanpraise_zpsea9c87d0.gif

Talon

Oh my God. Swarming to a tackle.

What is this madness?

A safety not named Willy Mo delivering a big hit?

Wut?

Ronin

Wow, Falcons D off the field already. Matt Ryan having a clean pocket to work with? I'm not sure if I can handle this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys be safe, second half Michael Sam and Johnny Manziel will be on the field at the same time.

If Sam gets a sack or INT the media might bring down the internet.

squicken

No one throws shorter passes than Matt Ryan, but it works, so why not?

e: oh lawd just realized kubes is back with jacoby hahahaha

JABEE

If he and Romo stay healthy, I think he can go for 2000 yards. These new rules, some WR is going to challenge that number
There is no way the strict enforcement of illegal contact and defensive holding will continue into the preseason. I don't believe it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really hate watching the Washington ********, they are so terrible. RG3 is going to be terrible this year.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wait did you censor it out is Neogaf doing it

Nevermind

I wouldn't be surprised if that does happen given how overly PC this forum has become. Seems like so many members here are just fishing for something to be OH MY FUCKING GOD SO FUCKING OFFENDED by.

The New England ******** Suck!

Haha, now, that really should happen!

Top Bottom