• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Mindlog

What does an arena uniform team even look like? They just look like regular uniforms to me.
Like a little bit of the Rams or Chargers.
AOwAiQv.jpg
Except more successful than both.

Zee-Row

Banned
Like a little bit of the Rams or Chargers.

Except more successful than both.

I like those uniforms , the only uniform in the AFL that looks like a mess is those LA Kiss uniforms.

I hate this idea that NFL uniforms have to look a certain way. People get all snobby if uniforms don't look like Green Bay or Chicago.

Spades

If the Bucs are good, no one will give a shit what they're wearing.

People complained for the longest about the Seahawks uni redesign. Not anymore.

I like all of the modernised jerseys - Seahawks, Jags, Bucs, Fins. All of them are nice IMO, they just sometimes look out of place because the rest of the league look like they're stuck in the 80's.

Zee-Row

Banned
I like all of the modernised jerseys - Seahawks, Jags, Bucs, Fins. All of them are nice IMO, they just sometimes look out of place because the rest of the league look like they're stuck in the 80's.

Other than the new logo the Fins uniforms are actually pretty safe looking. I was disappointed that the Dolphins reduced the orange on their new uniforms.

Bread

Banned
I have some bad news, Jabee passed away in a fire because some asshole slugs decided to focus all their attacks on our weapons! RIP my eagles friend.

Afrikan

those uniforms look straight ripped off from the XFL...and that was all early 2000s.

Jags used to have one of the best Uniforms in the NFL.

Godslay

Banned

I'm of the mindset that Schaub is serviceable. For all the hate that Mech harbors for him, I say that the Texans made a mistake getting rid of him. Schaub is better than any QB on that squad. He probably just needed to have a new coach behind him to reinstill his confidence. I get that everyone want him gone, but I think they probably should have bailed on Kubes and kept Schaub.

LJ11

Hahaha

EJ is Losman levels of suck. Fucking clueless out there. Zero feel. Won't win more than 5 games for sure. Lucky if they win 5.

Crisco

Banned
Are we still listing bad drafts? Hurney's 2009-2011 drafts was probably the most frachise crippling run in NFL history. The only reason i say almost is because we got Cam in 2011. Him and Greg Hardy are the only two players from those drafts still on the team. 2 players out of 21 potential picks. Throwing darts at the draft board would net better results.

Are we still listing bad drafts? Hurney's 2009-2011 drafts was probably the most frachise crippling run in NFL history. The only reason i say almost is because we got Cam in 2011. Him and Greg Hardy are the only two players from those drafts still on the team. 2 players out of 21 potential picks. Throwing darts at the draft board would net better results.

Yep I listed those.

Taking Jimmy Clausen and Armanti Edwards with two out of first three picks in 2010 should've been a fireable offense.

Bread

Banned
So an FTL update

I'm at sector 6, picked up some new crew members along the way. I grabbed the crew teleport upgrade and bought a pair of fighting friends, Greg and Rando. They basically go to the enemy ship and fuck shit up to distract everyone then return home as heroes.

A slug by the name of Jak decided to come aboard, he keeps to himself in the weapons room (I think he smells the fellow Pennsylvanian that lived there prior).

We are a rag tag group of pirates who don't take any shit, but eznark's federation will most likely destroy us when we make it to the final sector.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Had a nice first date with a pretty awesome chick...at least until she found out I was divorced. Kind of sucks that that's a deal breaker but I guess that's life.

MechDX

I'm of the mindset that Schaub is serviceable. For all the hate that Mech harbors for him, I say that the Texans made a mistake getting rid of him. Schaub is better than any QB on that squad. He probably just needed to have a new coach behind him to reinstill his confidence. I get that everyone want him gone, but I think they probably should have bailed on Kubes and kept Schaub.

Slay, did you see him.play last night? He is shit.

BTW, no Clowney or Arian tonight. Dre will be limited

Crisco

Banned
Yep I listed those.

Taking Jimmy Clausen and Armanti Edwards with two out of first three picks in 2010 should've been a fireable offense.

Especially when you consider we gave up a future second rounder to get Armanti in the third round. That ended up being the 33rd pick in the following year's draft.

Top Bottom