• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
No because swearinger's a dumbass

Whatever you say. He's been playing fine and wasn't the person that got burnt on either TD.
And if you want to blame him for the penalty on Welker, that penalty was a bunch of shit.

Boose

Didn't see much of Stacy tonight.

Wonder if he was banged up or if they wanted to see the other backs with the ones and twos.

MechDX

Peyton Manning getting in DJ Swearinger's face is the real life version of Bob Barker kicking Happy Gilmore's ass.

Jayson Braddock Twitter

Vyer

Whatever you say. He's been playing fine and wasn't the person that got burnt on either TD.
And if you want to blame him for the penalty on Welker, that penalty was a bunch of shit.

and he'll continue to get 'shit' penalties and the bad end of close calls from refs because he's made himself a target. All the #SWAG and attitude and shit talking confidence is fine (and it's not like it can't be useful) if you can back it up. So far all he has to show for it is 'fine' play, penalties and a mediocre secondary still (so far) pretty mediocre.

Peyton Manning getting in DJ Swearinger's face is the real life version of Bob Barker kicking Happy Gilmore's ass.

Jayson Braddock Twitter

lol

Afrikan

Jeff Blake was the Joe Montana of NFL QB Club competitions

seriously.... why in the world did they stop having NFL QB Club competitions? It was so fun playing the mode back on Super Nintendo.

heck they should replace the "ProBowl" with all skills competitions...........no beach football of course.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No shit?

You really need to work on sarcasm detection.

So do you. I don't think you're actually 100% serious with everything you write with regards to the Texans. I just give you shit like you give me shit :)

captive

and he'll continue to get 'shit' penalties and the bad end of close calls from refs because he's made himself a target. All the #SWAG and attitude and shit talking confidence is fine (and it's not like it can't be useful) if you can back it up. So far all he has to show for it is 'fine' play, penalties and a mediocre secondary still (so far) pretty mediocre.
again, he wasn't the one that gave up either TD tonight. Manning torched a 65-35 mix of backups and starters, big freaking deal, he lights up great players all the time.

And again, the penalty is bullshit, the rules suck, they leave no area for grey, Welker ducked into him, there really wasn't anything he can do.

But the best part, after 3 days of practice and part of a game, he caused Manning to taunt.

Peyton got flagged for taunting the fuck?!?!?

Exactly, when was the last time you saw manning get a penalty for anything?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
flag flag flag flag
fucking refs

Godslay

Banned
Whew those Sanders TDs and Peyton taunt got my blood hot.

Too bad for Wes. Just shit luck when it it comes to concussions.

Nice redzone D there.

Matrix

Would be nice to see Case once get some snaps with the starters... just once this pre-season.

ShaneB

Quick thoughts on the Chiefs in that game.

Offence: Yikes. Without JC in the lineup it's easy to see any lack of weaponry, but some positives from Knile Davis and Travis Kelce continued to really shine in my opinion. Oline is a complete mess, and Alex Smith is going to be in trouble a lot and no doubt rushed to bad pass choices. Not good.

Defence, Front 7 looks pretty solid, not much to argue with there, the pass rush is scary, and the linebacker core is really fun to watch. Secondary continues to be a major concern with any deep threats, and Eric Berry is no doubt needed to step up when he gets back.

Vyer

again, he wasn't the one that gave up either TD tonight. Manning torched a 65-35 mix of backups and starters, big freaking deal, he lights up great players all the time.

And again, the penalty is bullshit, the rules suck, they leave no area for grey, Welker ducked into him, there really wasn't anything he can do.

But the best part, after 3 days of practice and part of a game, he caused Manning to taunt.

ok, but that doesn't really change anything

Would be nice to see Case once get some snaps with the starters... just once this pre-season.

I'm surprised we haven't actually. Guess BO'B has him right where he wants him.

Gobias

Banned
- 3rd down defense is still just so awful and that's an understatement
- Secondary was fucking garbage
- Justin Gilbert got beat a lot
- Bad defense in general
- Hoyer is a bum
- Mitchell Schwartz continues to be a huge disappointment

+ Kirksey played great and so did the inside linebackers all around
+ Armonty Bryant continues to impress
+ Marlon Moore and the return game
+ Johnny FOOOOTBAAAAAAAALLL

captive

why, he's not very good.

ok, but that doesn't really change anything

Ok, call him a dumbass but have something better than "because reasons"

Like, I think Arian is an asshole, because he thinks he's better than everyone else. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong, but at least its a reason.

Top Bottom