• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Welp, second fumble for George Winn this preseason. Can't help but feel that ends his hopes of making the team, but hopefully he'll get a practice squad placement.

minx

If someone could pm me a way to watch the Bears game on mobile that would be great. Galaxy s5 to be specific.

Afrikan

Bortles! Hurns!

First TD thrown by him surprisingly!

might be his first...but i like watching him play. I don't know how long yall will have to wait to see him start, but i never believed that young QBs had to be cuddled. Either you can handle it in the long run, or you can't.

find out sooner if he is the one, rather than hold your franchise hostage for 7 years.

Freeman

Banned
So I usually watch the Super Bowl every year. It started when I was in the US when there was the Cardinals vs Steelers Super Bowl and I had a good time watching it in a bar.

Recently I finished watching Friday Night Lights series and then started playing Madden.

Now my appreciation and understanding of the sport has grown I think I'll try to watch this entire season. I don't really have a team, should I just pick one and start following, is there one specific team that will be more interesting this season or should I just pick the best game each round?

Also, is there anything else I should do?

Gobias

Banned
So I usually watch the Super Bowl every year. It started when I was in the US when there was the Cardinals vs Steelers Super Bowl and I had a good time watching it in a bar.

Recently I finished watching Friday Night Lights series and then started playing Madden.

Now my appreciation and understanding of the sport has grown I think I'll try to watch this entire season. I don't really have a team, should I just pick one and start following, is there one specific team that will be more interesting this season or should I just pick the best game each round?

Also, is there anything else I should do?

I hear rooting for the Browns is a good time.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I wondered why everyone all the sudden stopped talking in the other thread.

Top Bottom