• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Tom Penny

Swearinger getting blamed for Welker going low and Peyton leading another slot WR right into defenders because he gives no fucks. Ask Collie.

squicken

I do agree with the notion that Wlker lowering his head makes it impossible to hit him cleanly. I've seen so many QBs lead their WRs into brutal hits this preseason. Like they just don't care anymore and are going to throw over the middle and trust the DBs won't kill their guys

MechDX

Only one team has not been flagged for a defensive holding penalty: The Seattle Seahawks, the team many blame for “point of emphasis” flags

Via Twitter

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF, do we have an official Pick Em' League? I haven't seen one we should get one going.

Edit: stay safe NorCal. I was driving to work and had family members from Michigan and New York calling me and my dad. We had to remind them the distance between LA and SF :jnc

RBH

BvVWAUXIMAIpzUM.jpg

Hey, maybe Cleveland will finally catch a break!

BvxKgo4CMAA7NHU.jpg

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Woooo I'm so excited.

Same. I may still be working but I'll be taking my lunch at the time if need be. Dibs on Stafford.

So we don't have an official Pick Em' League? It shouldn't be time consuming to run it right? If not, I'll get a 30 player or league started.

ShaneB

Same. I may still be working but I'll be taking my lunch at the time if need be. Dibs on Stafford.

So we don't have an official Pick Em' League? It shouldn't be time consuming to run it right? If not, I'll get a 30 player or league started.

There were a few yahoo pick em leagues last season.

Talon

Damn. Seriously sorry dude.

Swearinger is an ass at this point. Hope Watt/Cushing have a nice talk with him and get him in line.
Does Swearinger ever shut the fuck up? Jesus Christ.

Him and Nick Barnett should host a show. They can call it "Bitches Bitching about Bitching."

Ronin

Falcons offense looked ready for week 1.

Defense looked better. Of course, being better than hot shit is not all that much of an accomplishment.

So the Saints game will probably be a shootout where the team whose defense gets one or maybe two stops wins.
That secondary needs to get it together or Breesus is gonna shred 'em.

Talon

That secondary needs to get it together or Breesus is gonna shred 'em.
Yeah, Lowery as a stopgap will not be great. We needed a guy that could cover the deep third next to Willy Mo but there wasn't anybody out there in FA this year. :|

At least I feel good about Trufant/Alford/McClain as a trio. Can't remember the last time I felt good about the corners in and of themselves.

MechDX

Does Swearinger ever shut the fuck up? Jesus Christ.

Him and Nick Barnett should host a show. They can call it "Bitches Bitching about Bitching."

At this point he is another Antonio Smith. You love the guy for the way he plays but you just know the penalty is always coming.

eznark

Banned
Meriweather and Swearinger with four head to heads between them last night but the league is putting "special emphasis" on hands to the face.

OK.

squicken

Cousins was crap last year in the real games. RG3 is still the guy, even if he looks like he has stalled in his development

e: obviously I was joking, bionic. Hashtags mean "not for realz"

Dragon

Banned
Same difference

Actually no it's not. ActStriker is right.

Also, if we somehow just go with your stupid claim that Sony got hacked, then Riot Games got hacked and so did Blizzard because both companies also got DDOSed by the same group.

That article is correct jak. It's a bunch of assholes going around DDOSing places to get attention.

Top Bottom