• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

so what? they are fun. As long as it doesnt damage anything (which is why I understand outlawing the crossbar dunk) or hold up the game, then why would it even matter? God this is so incredibly ridiculous.

The crossbar dunk, spiking the ball, those type of short celebrations should be allowed. I just don't like the dances and elaborate ones.

MRSA

Banned
zelda_kick_400_by_tobiasriedinger-d5we5oy.gif

I asked her for diner.

jakncoke

Banned
no, i did the accusing iirc. Cant believe some people sat through the entire race just now, sorry for y ineptitude.

Now its time for FIFA clubs :cool:

To be fair I was watching Netflix and clicked the twitch tab every so often to see what you were doing. More times than not you were not on the actual track!

To be fair I was watching Netflix and clicked the twitch tab every so often to see what you were doing. More times than not you were not on the actual track!

haha yeah, at the start there was some troll trying to take everyone out so my car was fucked and i needed to pit a couple of times. Near the end my tyres were gone and i couldn't get traction.

and I'm not very good at racing games.

Dragon

Banned
Fuck these ddos guys.

Oh and fuck sony for having such shit infrastructure. I'm tryin' to play some diablo here before Monday.

Funnily enough battlenet is being ddosed at the same time Sony is.

Blame all the Sony fanboys who downplayed the psn outage from a few years ago in that awful gaming side thread. They asked for it.

I'm not sure what the connection is, but this is an awful post regardless.

Dragon

Banned
If we're going to keep pointing out bad posts, Pats-gaf pull in your boy Big-E he clowning. Wants the entire theater model to collapse so he can watch movies by himself at home quicker. If that happened I dont even wanna know the ideas the industry comes up with to make up for the revenue lost. Thankfully that'll likely never happen

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=126841211&postcount=52

I can't answer for anyone but myself. Otherwise lunchbox would have driven me crazy years ago!

MechDX

If we're going to keep pointing out bad posts, Pats-gaf pull in your boy Big-E he clowning. Wants the entire theater model to collapse so he can watch movies by himself at home quicker. If that happened I dont even wanna know the ideas the industry comes up with to make up for the revenue lost. Thankfully that'll likely never happen

I agree, fuck theaters. I have a home media room and would rather watch a new theatrical release on PPV there.

Narag

$20 rentals with prices lowering as the new film ages.

edit: guess it'd be more to account for lost indvidiual viewing prices.

I don't know man. If it's mild maybe? I doubt it is though he's just stacking up the concussions and some say he already has slight short term memory problems.

Selfishly I'd hate to see him retire, but if it's for his health then I would support it.

I think if he's gone for awhile, it will be:
DT, Sanders, Caldwell or Tamme in the slot.

Once Latimer gets up to speed I think he takes over for Sanders and Caldwell slides down. With Tamme moving back into a smaller TE role. Just a guess though.

I think he has to just sit until he's right.

I didn't know that he might be experiencing memory loss problems I hope they are just rumors. But if that is the case rest him for a week or 2 extra. But that early schedule is just tough. If they lose those first two games, which I don't see them losing, but that Colts game is probably the game Broncos could lose. Because Andrew Luck is big time QB. The next two games are against the Seahawks and Cardinals. You really think the Broncos will try to bring back Wes Welker from a concussion against an NFC West team? Seahawks and Cardinals can cause the Broncos offense some problems. The Jets D-line can cause pressure on Broncos O-line possibly. Chargers are unpredictable they can beat teams. The Pats are the Pats they are more stacked on D.
A lot of tough opponents for this team, sure one can argue it will battle test them with these NFC West opponents, but they have to come out swinging to get that home field advantage and high seed.

Sounds like a lost soul who was deprived of going to the movie theater with his pops as kid.

#PrayForPatsFans

cajunator

Banned

Also, movie ticket sales are a huge part of the income from a movie release.
You cant just take that income away.

Top Bottom