• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did Floyd lose that in the lights? Looked like he had a play on that.

e-

@RumfordJohnny: Tomorrow on First Take: Does Michael Sam's sack of Manziel make Joe Flacco Elite? We'll have Jodeci in studio

LJ11

Amazing that Kirkpatrick can't climb the depth chart. Thought he was overrated at Bama, but he's even worse as a pro.

10631966_1459993550935626_16848708_n.jpg

Street vendors already trying to get rich quick, smdh

Godslay

Banned
It seems like Wes will have to be cleared by an NFL approved independant doctor before he can play again. So, we at least know he will not be rushed back.

Yeah thats the protocol and its good. Otherwise you know teams would have corrupt team doctors clearing players before they are ready.

Silver lining is that we have good depth at WR. Wes is unique though, so it is a loss overall.

Hill throws jump balls. Worked in Detroit b/c he had Megatron. If Quick and Britt are legit he can thrive in STL. But he's 34. Hard to see him lasting a whole year, and that is the bigger problem. They have nothing close to a legit backup

Would you trade a late round pick for McGloin? He doesn't have much chance of seeing the field in OAK, but the one game I saw him last year against Dallas he made some legit NFL throws. Hill starts, obviously, but it'd be nice if they had someone at least interesting if he is injured or ineffective.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I can't tell if it's two shit QBs or two really good defenses going at it right now. Maybe a mix of both?

Edit: I do like what I see from Ellington.

So ecstatic right now, was behind that one car for forty minutes before finally overtaking him to steal third place with thirty seconds left.

Unbelievable.

Most celebrations look corny and cringe-worthy, I'm happy with these new rules. Especially sack dances... those are the worst and look corny 99% of the time.

cajunator

Banned
Most celebrations look corny and cringe-worthy, I'm happy with these new rules. Especially sack dances... those are the worst and look corny 99% of the time.

so what? they are fun. As long as it doesnt damage anything (which is why I understand outlawing the crossbar dunk) or hold up the game, then why would it even matter? God this is so incredibly ridiculous.

Top Bottom