• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

And half of the country would just pirate it the same day. It'll never happen.
Proper, functional DRM is possible, it's just not going to happen because nobody's serious about it.

Also, the NSA would fucking hate properly done DRM and probably would spend billions of dollars sabotaging any attempt at a standard.

So I'm agreeing with you

cajunator

Banned
Yup!

Great that he's in good shape again. He and Kenny are going to be really entertaining to watch this year; I'm expecting great things!

He has closig speed the likes of which this defense hasnt seen in a long time. Can you imagine if Jenkins was there? He wouldnt make it in time if he even recognized it was happening. Byrd saw that Prob was missing his assignment and he got over there in a flash.

DRM like a bitch.

Theaters are a dying animal.

With movie tickets still raking in money hand over fist I cant agree.
Its quite healthy.

Bowser sounds right too, my bad
Yeah, I believe Bowser won the pick em. Sounds about right. edit: What Mech said.

Speaking of movies, browsing Netflix for something to watch, not sure what Im in the mood for really.
Are you open to starting new tv shows? I just started Luther last week

MechDX

Texans' fans get a treat. Usually, the 4th preseason game is one w/o starters. The 49ers plan to play Colin Kaepernick & crew on Thursday.-Twitter

FMT this true? If so, why?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dragon. There is no need to defend Sony in here.

Exactly, NFL GAF is already like 80% PS4. You're basically arguing with like 4....maybe 5 posters.

Most celebrations look corny and cringe-worthy, I'm happy with these new rules. Especially sack dances... those are the worst and look corny 99% of the time.

:buttfumblepost.

Texans' fans get a treat. Usually, the 4th preseason game is one w/o starters. The 49ers plan to play Colin Kaepernick & crew on Thursday.-Twitter

Who said Kaepernick is starting? Sounds like Blaine Gabbert future!

rando14

Kaep's competing for a starting job. And let's face it, after stinking it up today and Gabbert having the Game of the Century... it's a tossup!!

Godslay

Banned
I didn't know that he might be experiencing memory loss problems I hope they are just rumors. But if that is the case rest him for a week or 2 extra. But that early schedule is just tough. If they lose those first two games, which I don't see them losing, but that Colts game is probably the game Broncos could lose. Because Andrew Luck is big time QB. The next two games are against the Seahawks and Cardinals. You really think the Broncos will try to bring back Wes Welker from a concussion against an NFC West team? Seahawks and Cardinals can cause the Broncos offense some problems. The Jets D-line can cause pressure on Broncos O-line possibly. Chargers are unpredictable they can beat teams. The Pats are the Pats they are more stacked on D.
A lot of tough opponents for this team, sure one can argue it will battle test them with these NFC West opponents, but they have to come out swinging to get that home field advantage and high seed.

It's a tough schedule for sure, with a bye that is starting to actually look to be in our favor in that it's early enough to heal some of these guys up.

I feel that we can beat any team in the league if we can stay healthy and don't turn the ball over. We are better this year in every facet of the game, even better than the 2012 team, which I thought was the best iteration of the team in the Manning era.

I am much more optimistic for this team, even with the schedule. Simply because we are that much better of a team than we were last year. I guess I look forward to clashing with these teams, to battle test them like you mentioned.

Oddly enough the only thing I feel we are missing is that heart/fire/toughness/whatever you want to call it, but I think we saw the genesis of something like that with Manning last night.

Plus always a smidge of good luck.

harbs has always done it this way, going back to alex. kap played a few series last year in the 4th game against the chargers.

beyond just doing what he normally does, our starters need more playing time together. crabtree, although playing late last year, was not 100% and is now back healthy. stevie johnson needs to get in some reps with kap as well. i think our starting offense played 1 series against the ravens, 2 against the broncos, and 4 against the chargers. that isn't enough, they need more reps.

Bread

Banned
My reputation is shot, I have to go kick Outlast's ass and then find mech in an elevator...I only hope you guys will be able to see him the beating I give that ass!

Except every time they update or a new game comes out, that shit tanks.

Can't handle it's own service=not worth DDOS'ing
I own both Xbox and Sony systems
Different problem.

One company has enough computing infrastructure to sell computing infrastructure as a service. (There are basically 3 companies in the world that can say that.) The other... is an entertainment company.

"ability to withstand a DDOS" is pretty low on the totem pole of things I care about in a videogame console, though.

Dragon

Banned
Microsoft's ability to withstand a DDOS >>>> Sony's

These are just facts, duder

Facts that are irrelevant? When did I disagree or say anything about that?

Like seriously, with Microsoft's server infrastructure they are better equipped than almost any company in the world to resist ddos.

MechDX

20140823_texansbroncos_btc_57.jpg

hhhnnnnnnnggggggg

Top Bottom