• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Video Games.

Bv0qNQ3IMAAoj-b.jpg

I.....I got nothing.

Furyous

Marc Trestman needs a lifetime achievement award for turning Jimmy Fucking Clausen into a backup.

I feel bad for the Rams but there is enough time to bring in a solid QB. If Connor Shaw is cut then he's a prime candidate to come in and bring his talent to the team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey ya'll I made a pick'em group

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

GroupID 5588
pw is: neogaf

depending on how many join I might do a prize at the end.

Awesome, will join. We should get one more pickem league with this one being the SiF and a secondary Shirtless league.

I came in 3rd place two years back in a 40 person GAF pick em league(somewhere around that number) and that was with me picking the Lions to win almost every game. My Lion fanboyism blinds me sometimes.

bionic77

Awesome, will join. We should get one more pickem league with this one being the SiF and a secondary Shirtless league.

I came in 3rd place two years back in a 40 person pick em league and that was with me picking the Lions to win almost every game. My Lion fanboyism blinds me sometimes.

About time!! Was gonna ask you about it.

Yes I've been meaning to do it for a few weeks now but I kept forgetting

I came in 3rd place two years back in a 40 person GAF pick em league(somewhere around that number) and that was with me picking the Lions to win almost every game. My Lion fanboyism blinds me sometimes.

lol i usually join another one and pick dolphins all the way through...I don't do so well :(

zychi

Banned
Marc Trestman needs a lifetime achievement award for turning Jimmy Fucking Clausen into a backup.

I feel bad for the Rams but there is enough time to bring in a solid QB. If Connor Shaw is cut then he's a prime candidate to come in and bring his talent to the team.

You solved the Rams problem with the sentence before.

Trade for Clausen. We'll take a #1 for 2016.

Patriots7

The man has turned Chicago's defense into a joke. Chicago's defense.
For as much shit as Lovie got, they replaced him with an offensive version of himself, ie, can't be bothered by the other half of the game.

You know guys from this side of the ocean the patriots seem alright.
This thread all needs to take a trip to Europe.

Top Bottom