• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Giants got some good news with regard to Geoff Schwartz. The toe injury will not require surgery.

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr · 46m

Best case scenario for Schwarz. Walking boot for 7-10 days, rehab program to follow. Will be evaluated on a week to week basis. #nyg

Sounds like he may miss a game or two but not nearly as severe as things were looking.

Giants started cutting their roster down as well. The biggest stand out cut was Charles James. I said he had a good possibility of sticking thanks to his special teams contributions but he played terribly in this last game against the Jets and didn't make it.

Also, it looks like the Giants are sticking with kicker Josh Brown. Brandon McManus is being waived.

Konka

Banned
Alright guys it's time for a hostel etiquette quiz. This question will be in short answer form.

1. You return back to your room after a long day of walking around the city for an afternoon nap. Upon your arrival you reach to open your suitcase and notice a shirt, bra and panties on your green towel. They most likely belong to the girl snoring in the top bunk above you. What do you do?

Exhibit A:

dj1MC63.jpg

So at this point it seems pretty likely that Finnegan is going to play a major role for the Dolphins this season. How much does he have left in the tank? I know he was awful in St. Louis so I am extremely skeptical but I guess the optimist would say his play there was hampered by injuries at times.

gutshot

Giants got some good news with regard to Geoff Schwartz. The toe injury will not require surgery.

Sounds like he may miss a game or two but not nearly as severe as things were looking.

Giants started cutting their roster down as well. The biggest stand out cut was Charles James. I said he had a good possibility of sticking thanks to his special teams contributions but he played terribly in this last game against the Jets and didn't make it.

Also, it looks like the Giants are sticking with kicker Josh Brown. Brandon McManus is being waived.

Local kid with a big leg plus experience kicking at the Linc? Sign him, Howie!

Striker

James being cut is good news for Bennett Jackson. Another active player on Specials.

Surprise one cut wasn't Hosley; suspension incoming and has not been good this pre-season.

Alright guys it's time for a hostel etiquette quiz. This question will be in short answer form.

1. You return back to your room after a long day of walking around the city for an afternoon nap. Upon your arrival you reach to open your suitcase and notice a shirt, bra and panties on your green towel. They most likely belong to the girl snoring in the top bunk above you. What do you do?

Exhibit A:

dj1MC63.jpg
How hot is she

Konka

Banned
Throw grapes at her till she stops snoring, its motherfucking 2:30 pm 3:30 . Wake up lazy bitch!

Jak that wouldn't be very nice. People get jet lagged flying. Who knows where she is from. Hell I was about to nap.

Gata I have no idea what she looks like. Based on the size of the clothes she isn't fat. That is all I know.

Fox318

What you don't do:

Hello, have you heard the good news about the Philadelphia Eagles and the lord and savior Mark Sanchez?

jakncoke

Banned
Jak that wouldn't be very nice. People get jet lagged flying. Who knows where she is from. Hell I was about to nap.

Gata I have no idea what she looks like. Based on the size of the clothes she isn't fat. That is all I know.

Says the guy that just took a pic of her clothing and posted it to the internet where a bunch of weirdos like gata and coldnoodle will right click and save for later purposes.

Konka

Banned
Says the guy that just took a pic of her clothing and posted it to the internet where a bunch of weirdos like gata and coldnoodle will right click and save for later purposes.

It's not like they have a face or name to be associated with. She lost all expectation of privacy when she put them there.

jakncoke

Banned
It's not like they have a face or name to be associated with. She lost all expectation of privacy when she put them there.

weirdos going to weirdo man. They know she wears clothes and probably isnt fat, thats more than enough for internet dwellers.

bionic77

Thats not cool that she opened his suitcase.

She is either a shitty person or dumber than Gata and was unable to tell the difference between her bag and Konka's.

The least likely explanation is that this is some secret code for 'show me your penis'.

My advice is to get a lock for your bag. If you really have game you can come up with some lame line asking her if those are her and if they are in your bag what is she wearing or something along those lines and see where it takes you (probably to another hostel after she complains about you). But I would just stick to locking my bag if it were me.

Konka

Banned
Thats not cool that she opened his suitcase.

She is either a shitty person or dumber than Gata and was unable to tell the difference between her bag and Konka's.

The least likely explanation is that this is some secret code for 'show me your penis'.

My advice is to get a lock for your bag. If you really have game you can come up with some lame line asking her if those are her and if they are in your bag what is she wearing or something along those lines and see where it takes you (probably to another hostel after she complains about you). But I would just stick to locking my bag if it were me.

She didn't open my bag. It was just sitting beside my bed with my towel on top and she just put her clothes on my towel. Most likely put them there and climbed up to the top bunk was tired and forgot about them.

bionic77

She didn't open my bag. It was just sitting beside my bed with my towel on top and she just put her clothes on my towel. Most likely put them there and climbed up to the top bunk was tired and forgot about them.
Then go for it.

Whether she is ugly or not.

You are both in a foreign land.

Just lie to us and tell us that she was smoking hot and could not get enough of you.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
hey guys, guess which team has been called for zero defensive holding or illegal contact?

if you guessed
the seahawks[/spoilers] you guessed correctly.

Top Bottom