• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Crisco

Banned
These dudes been showering and dressing naked with their various teammates since HS. They dont care about no pissing in the cup lol

If it was like a normal drug test for the general population, where you go into a private bathroom and come out with a cup full of piss, sure. But that's not how the NFL does it. A guy literally sits within arms length, watches you pull your dick out, and waits until you fill the cup. I can't blame any player for not wanting anymore of that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If it was like a normal drug test for the general population, where you go into a private bathroom and come out with a cup full of piss, sure. But that's not how the NFL does it. A guy literally sits within arms length, watches you pull your dick out, and waits until you fill the cup. I can't blame any player for not wanting anymore of that.

So fucking what? Are you 12?

jakncoke

Banned

I dont see what the problem is here or why you feel its so uncomfortable to give a piss test the way the NFL does and players suddenly tired of it or whatever point you're trying to get across. Im sure the first few times it probably is, but after awhile im sure its absolutely normal to them as pissing regularly .

eznark

Banned
I dont see what the problem is here or why you feel its so uncomfortable to give a piss test the way the NFL does and players suddenly tired of it or whatever point you're trying to get across. Im sure the first few times it probably is, but after awhile im sure its absolutely normal to them as pissing regularly .

My people don't find it reasonable to randomly be presumed guilty of a crime and forced to prove their innocence.

Crisco

Banned

So fucking what? Are you 12?

Well then nevermind! Bunch of cock lookers in this thread.

BigAT

I hate to break it to you, but this is already how they do NFL drug testing. Testing for HGH wouldn't change that aspect of it.

Niven

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm from the UK, I've always enjoyed watching the Super Bowl so I decided this year I'm going to follow the season and see if I can start to understand the game better. I've always enjoyed the games I've watched so I just thought I'd post in here as I'll most likely have many questions over the season and it looks like fun :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: [http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880670.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pool Nation #A Game that best uses Greg's athleticism. -- MB-1560434E5D1A1C5C
Lucius #A game where you play as gata. -- MB-A1A052C3D831702A - Taken by Stet. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Lucius #A game where you play as gata. was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1409085437z1.png

MechDX

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer · 2m
Breaking: the Patriots have agreed to parameters of a trade to send Pro Bowl guard Logan Mankins to the Bucs for a pick and TE Tim Wright

WHAT?

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm from the UK, I've always enjoyed watching the Super Bowl so I decided this year I'm going to follow the season and see if I can start to understand the game better. I've always enjoyed the games I've watched so I just thought I'd post in here as I'll most likely have many questions over the season and it looks like fun :)
Awesome, welcome to the thread! There are quite a few knowledgeable posters in here so if you have any questions just fire away. You will probably get your fair share of snark as well but you'll get used to it after awhile. ;)

You should become a Dolphins fan, it's what all the cool kids are doing.

That pats trade?
Welcome friend!
Don't let out insularity bother you!

Breaking: the Patriots have agreed to parameters of a trade to send Pro Bowl guard Logan Mankins to the Bucs for a pick and TE Tim Wright

WHAT?
One could never accuse the Pats of being overly loyal to their vets, that's for sure. Tom is next!

Awesome, welcome to the thread! There are quite a few knowledgeable posters in here so if you have any questions just fire away. You will probably get your fair share of snark as well but you'll get used to it after awhile. ;)

He's right, I'm super cool and I'm a Dolphins fan, join us!
Whatever you do...always hate the pats

jakncoke

Banned
But not Liberty

I dont know if you're trying to make jokes or trying to be serious. Are you saying you're against random drug test or drug tests? Idk where you're going with your posts.

Welcome, which team you hopping on?

eznark

Banned
I dont know if you're trying to make jokes or trying to be serious. Are you saying you're against random drug test or drug tests? Idk where you're going with your posts.

Of course I am against random drug tests. The fuck business is it of your employer?

Bread

Banned

WHAT?
Belichick damn you!

He must be pretty damn confident in our young guys if he is sending fucking Mankins away.

Shit we better get a 1st.

Crisco

Banned
Cutting players at the tail end of their prime is Belichick's modus operandi. The only exceptions are Tom Brady and Vince Wilfork.

Well, not cutting necessarily, but getting value for them while you still can.

Niven

That pats trade?

Welcome friend!
Don't let out insularity bother you!

He's right, I'm super cool and I'm a Dolphins fan, join us!
Whatever you do...always hate the pats

Thank you, yeah I need to find a team to follow I've always kind liked the patriots but that's only because the were the first team I ever watched in the Super Bowl and I didn't really know anyone else, is there any easy way to decided who to follow? Seeing as I'm
Going in to this blind really haha

MechDX

Thank you, yeah I need to find a team to follow I've always kind liked the patriots but that's only because the were the first team I ever watched in the Super Bowl and I didn't really know anyone else, is there any easy way to decided who to follow? Seeing as I'm

Gata?

Duxxy3

WHAT?

Ridiculous.

The offensive line has been terrible to average in the preseason, so the logical move is to trade away the only constant??

edit: Solder (who has sucked at times), Kline, Wendel, Connolly, Cannon (I just assume vollmer will get injured.

That is a terrible line compare to last season.

ShaneB

Welcome aboard! No rush to pick a team, just start watching more regularly and let your enjoyment come naturally. Hope to see you stick around!

Niven

Welcome, which team you hopping on?

That's what I'm trying to pick now haha I'm trying to read all the things in the op to learn more about the teams

Well you started off on the wrong foot but as long as you see the error of your ways you'll be ok. Do you have any family in the states? Like particular colors or animals? You could just watch this season and whatever players/teams you enjoy watching you could narrow it down that way.

Top Bottom