• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

How do you feel about Bowie?
Don't know much about him personally, but everyone seems to think its a good grab.
I guess he started 8 games for you guys last year ? So guessing he got waived because of injury?
You could probably tell me more about him haha
But I'm happy by the reactions lol

Don't know much about him personally, but everyone seems to think its a good grab.
I guess he started 8 games for you guys last year ? So guessing he got waived because of injury?
You could probably tell me more about him haha
But I'm happy by the reactions lol

Well I wanted to see him succeed, but read that he came into camp out of shape.

Konka

Banned
Dude, your team is the Browns. The bottom rung of any team, in ANY major sports league,for futility.

Your city is a cesspool and a decrepit example of the death of middle America.

Better? All said with love though BG.

Browns got 4 NFL Championships.

Gobias

Banned
Dude, your team is the Browns. The bottom rung of any team, in ANY major sports league,for futility.

You act like the Texans are on some higher level in terms of being a better franchise. Why? Because you beat the Bengals a couple of times in the playoffs a couple years ago? I'm sorry to say but the Texans are still on the same shit level as the Browns.

Also, Manziel may bust, but your QBs are someone who will never be more than mediocre and a rookie who will be forgotten in 3 years.

Well if his ass didn't come to camp out of shape...

HE STILL BE A CHAMPION!

this is true but there can be only 1 TRUE Bowie:

tumblr_lpkvl7ehVi1qhw31zo1_500.jpg

MechDX

You act like the Texans are on some higher level in terms of being a better franchise. Why? Because you beat the Bengals a couple of times in the playoffs a couple years ago? I'm sorry to say but the Texans are still on the same shit level as the Browns.

Also, Manziel may bust, but your QBs are someone who will never be more than mediocre and a rookie who will be forgotten in 3 years.

talk about taking things personally....calm down bro

Manziel is a privileged, arrogant, piece of dogshit. he will set your franchise back 3 more years.

ShaneB

Browns got 4 NFL Championships.

A history lesson being that the Browns were so dominate in those years it almost killed the league (well it helped do it I suppose), and fans basically stopped going to the games because the Browns were blowing everyone out.

MechDX

LOL, look at your pre edited post.
that's the problem here. Posted something, regretted it and edited it then still take shit for it.

Comical insularity is one thing but most people here take this shit to weird levels.

Fuck it. I'm done for a while.

Gobias

Banned
that's the problem here. Posted something, regretted it and edited it then still take shit for it.

Comical insularity is one thing but most people here take this shit to weird levels.

I starting posting before I saw the edit. It's all good bro I was just fucking with you. I don't take football that serious.

brentech

Pull a jnc and don't return this season.

brentech

I leave for a half because you people go full retard and you mouthbreathers cant even get the information correct after the fact. smh. smd .

I wasn't really picking on you, but Mech has been like weirding out the last few days.
Talks shit to other people, then the moment they do it back he takes his ball and goes home.

Top Bottom