• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

BuKDBPQCQAEt4sv.jpg

I'm so happy football's back

Browns claimed OT Michael Bowie off waivers from the Seahawks.
The Super Bowl champs figure to be none-too-pleased by rookie Browns GM Ray Farmer's sniping of their 2013 starting right tackle, but Seattle GM John Schneider knew the risk of waiving Bowie injured as opposed to keeping him on the roster and placing Bowie on I.R. at final cuts. Bowie is an unlikely 2014 contributor due to a severe shoulder injury, but excelled in nine starts last season, particularly as a run blocker, and was just barely 22 years old. The Browns figure to stash Bowie on I.R. and let him compete for a job in 2015.
Aug 3 - 6:03 PM
On Bowie via Roto

i'm glad the seachickens cut bowie because it made me disgusted for a wonderful name like Bowie to be associated with a team of frauds and cheaters. good work browns i hope you win your division and lose to the 49ers in the superbowl this year!

i'm glad the seachickens cut bowie because it made me disgusted for a wonderful name like Bowie to be associated with a team of frauds and cheaters. good work browns i hope you win your division and lose to the 49ers in the superbowl this year!

Well if his ass didn't come to camp out of shape...

HE STILL BE A CHAMPION!

Top Bottom