• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
I wasn't really picking on you, but Mech has been like weirding out the last few days.
Talks shit to other people, then the moment they do it back he takes his ball and goes home.

mech going to mech, Im just saying get the facts correct gosh! I took my ball home for a half!

I wasn't really picking on you, but Mech has been like weirding out the last few days.
Talks shit to other people, then the moment they do it back he takes his ball and goes home.
Mech hasn't been the same since the theater power went out in the middle of his viewing of GotG. Such a blow to the psyche is tough to recover from, even for such a resilient man.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm now getting the Wrasslemania special...

Thinner skin than a baby gata.

jakncoke

Banned
lol my family was telling me how you get a 250 dollar fine for swearing down by the pier and what not. fuck that nazi ass rules. i thought this was america.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lol my family was telling me how you get a 250 dollar fine for swearing down by the pier and what not. fuck that nazi ass rules. i thought this was america.

063.jpg

MechDX

Alright I have calmed down. I want to send my deepest apologies to everyone here and regret if I offended anyone.

BG I hope I can still call you a friend.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck you! Gordon Ramsay is a world treasure. He's not out hogging so I think we are safe.

Eat a dick asshole. He threatens her at the end of the commercial. I'll take Marco Pierre White over Ramsay. Hell, Thomas Keller is a better celebrity chef and is an American.

Godslay

Banned
Eat a dick asshole. He threatens her at the end of the commercial. I'll take Marco Pierre White over Ramsay. Hell, Thomas Keller is a better celebrity chef and is an American.

The white knighting has begun.

And I'm off to bed, football is almost here.

Top Bottom