• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

He isn't wrong.

Feel for Kelley though. I can't imagine living through the death of my child. Amazing dude.

As for the game:

1st string offensive line needs work. The Bills defensive line ate their lunch more often than not. Pugh had a holding penalty, Schwartz missed a block on that sack/fumble, Charles Brown looked bad (please be your 2012 self again, Beatty!). I won't get too concerned yet as its the first game and there will no doubt be changes made but yeah. I was hoping for better.

Outside of that, I truly think this is going to be a good defense. They've got some good pieces to play with

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I feel worse about Jim Kelly's son. I'd rather die of cancer than lose one of my children. Props to him for surviving all of this

Draxal

He isn't wrong.

Feel for Kelley though. I can't imagine living through the death of my child. Amazing dude.

As for the game:

1st string offensive line needs work. The Bills defensive line ate their lunch more often than not. Pugh had a holding penalty, Schwartz missed a block on that sack/fumble, Charles Brown looked bad (please be your 2012 self again, Beatty!). I won't get too concerned yet as its the first game and there will no doubt be changes made but yeah. I was hoping for better.

Outside of that, I truly think this is going to be a good defense. They've got some good pieces to play with

On that Schwartz/Eli fumble, Brown gave the end such a free release on that stunt, I find it hard to blame Schwarz/Eli

BigAT

holy fuck i can't take anymore "family" oriented commercials. "LOOK AT OUR NEW PHONE! U TOO CAN FILM UR SON PLAYING T-BALL OR YOUR DAUGHTER KICKING THE WINNING GOAL IN SOCCER! MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME, ONLY ON THE SPRINT NETWORK!"

I think the worst was the one I saw where a dad was using an Ipad to teach his kids to brush their teeth. It was just a cartoon showing the brushing motion. You're right fucking there, teach your own damn kids how to brush their teeth.

Konka

Banned
You'll never have class. Smh

1370955962526.jpg

Top Bottom