• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cdyhybrid

Why does this exist and why am I seeing it all the time on this site?

mVXKQIg.gif

Are you racist?

zychi

Banned
Nfl gaf after dark is worse than wrasslegaf after dark. Sheesh. weird anime stuff, racist was football stuff that probably put us all on a list.

Gobias

Banned
Was kinda sad not being able to listen to pre season on XM radio. How did Sammy Look?

He was only in there for two drives and thrown to a couple times. One was a deep sideline pass that was overthrown, but it looked like he was able to get some separation on the play. There isn't really much to go off of.

Oh ok thx. It's that time to be scouting rookies since this fantasy football league i'm in we need to start a rookie player that is not a QB every week.

jakncoke

Banned
Auctions are double edged swords to me or rather was. Trying to fight off dick holes artificially bidding you up but always getting a lol in on dudes spending 3/4 their budget on their first 2 picks and have most their roster on dollar picks. But then again I always did it with randoms so probably wasnt the best idea for an Auction.

JABEE

Looks like an Xbox One Price Cut is coming, at least in Europe. The Xbox mobile in Europe is showing the price as 50€ less. GamesCom is next week. I think August 12th.

349.99€

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like an Xbox One Price Cut is coming, at least in Europe. The Xbox mobile in Europe is showing the price as 50€ less. GamesCom is next week. I think August 12th.

349.99€

MS getting into desperate mode, intersting how much they struggle in mainland Europe. Was looking in the German LTD the other day and seen PS3/Wii basically doubled its 2.1 million LTD. I think Black Friday at this rate they'll have some super deals

Also exactly who is remembering cricket players or starts whatever he is?

Top Bottom