• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I'll help you move things along:

idavEyb.gif

819483855.gif

squicken

Great Rams GIFs, ZB. My favorite Quinn play is actually from a couple of years ago. Adrian Peterson broke a long and Quinn was coming from the other side of the field to chase him out of bounds from like 40 yards away. Insane athlete. Those SEA games it looks like the LT is stuck in mud

Because it's always funny seeing Quinn sack Wussle.

Quinn.gif

Women cricketermans aren't bad either:

imkzmAKpfPAEd.gif

And good morning Dutch, here are your compatriots celebrating a glorious victory over England.

tendo_1830727a_1831605c.jpg

_45876671_007448457-1.jpg

Reading this thread all the way back from last night and seeing the aftermath is comical.

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Oh yeah, Wes is it still too early to burn this whole motherfucker down? These people have lost their minds.

If I had taught you any better you would be more concerned about disappointing yourself. I have failed as a father.

Naw, you cool. The dissapointment with myself is always there!

It's not for me you drunk

Oh now I'm the drunk?! If You loved my like your boy JFF you would be talking about how people would have to get off my back and let me enjoy life.

I'm not getting you a JFF shirt for your birthday, that's for sure :(

squicken

Oh now I'm the drunk?! If You loved my like your boy JFF you would be talking about how people would have to get off my back and let me enjoy life.

I'm not getting you a JFF shirt for your birthday, that's for sure :(

I'm sorry, Dutch. That was wrong of me. You get your party on and Gronk Gronk all over the French Riveria!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What happened to this thread last night? I mean... wow.

It was crazy how Mech and DM almost killed each other and then all those weird animu deviantart things got posted.

On top of it all, Gata was being a thug and MRSA was doing what he does best.

You guys want to talk about video games or fast food or something that doesn't make you people crazy?

Tamanon

Banned
I missed all the fireworks. "Gentlemen", please remember it's the preseason. I know that's when a lot of us loser teams start feeling good and ready to fight, but it's a long journey. There's going to be plenty of time for every one of us to feel like shit.

eznark

Banned
NASSIB FUTURE!

Giants line was pretty impressive in the first half, and good lord the fullbacks played well. I wonder how many rookies had to ask what a "fullback" is.

eznark

Banned
what's going on here!

BRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVREBRETT FAVRE

Top Bottom