• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

brentech

I haven't had to mow the lawn in a long time but for such a small yard it seems like such a waste to pay someone else to do it. Most of my neighbors get people in giant tractors to mow their lawns but fuck that. Not at my house.
A lot of other brands implement a Honda motor. But as someone else said, just about anything runs for a long ass time now days.

I have some shitty Lawn-Boy that we got when we bought our house in 2009 and have never had a problem with it.
We were buying all that first time home buyer shit for moving in, and under all the other stuff, they forgot to ring the mower out. But we had so much stuff that I didn't realize it until we were halfway home.

We're in a typical suburb lot. So not much land to speak of. Like 0.3 acre and it takes me about 40 min to mow.

A sample size of my back yard.

8re08ZA.jpg

A lot of other brands implement a Honda motor. But as someone else said, just about anything runs for a long ass time now days.

I have some shitty Lawn-Boy that we got when we bought our house in 2009 and have never had a problem with it.
We were buying all that first time home buyer shit for moving in, and under all the other stuff, they forgot to ring the mower out. But we had so much stuff that I didn't realize it until we were halfway home.

We're in a typical suburb lot. So not much land to speak of. Like 0.3 acre and it takes me about 40 min to mow.

A sample size of my back yard.

Hot damn that's a small backyard?

brentech

Yeah my 5 acre yard is the smallest around.

Your yard is nice, that looks like a sick garden.

Yea. This year has been kind of shit for it. I always say I'm just the farm hand, as I kind of stay away and just till it for my wife when she asks.
But she enters some of it in the county fair each year. This was the first year she got 1st place in any vegetable categories, since all the actual farms around here usually get that. I think she won in Paste tomatoes and cucumbers maybe.

But this year has had a lot or rain early, and then like none for a few weeks until just a few days ago. Only a couple of the corn stalks look like they're about to start to deliver. Others look way under grown (I think they're too close together, but what do I know).

It does look like our normal tomatoes are going to turn out really good though. Peppers as well. The potatoes, you never know. The first year, they were fucking awesome. Last two years, they were like golf balls =(

MechDX

Weird issue with my keyboard:

Whenever I hit the backspace the backspace key opens up a Windows search box. I cant figure out how to make this shit stop. Any ideas?

Bread

Banned
i stubbed my pinky toe super badly when i was drunk sunday night, i might have broken it.

i guess i'll just have to drink more to forget it's broken

ShaneB

NFL-Steam-GAF board game tabletop simulator game night incoming?

Also neat news at Resident Evil HD re-whatever coming out.

brentech

i love Hard Knocks. It really doesnt matter what team is on it

edit: so long as it's not the packers. having your team on there is probably the worst thing that can happen

Top Bottom