• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports that the Patriots have been so impressed with Darrelle Revis in camp that they have already begun discussing a contract extension with him.

8bab1_tombrady-hanging.gif
tumblr_lpgwzknviV1r0f8s0o2_250.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Here is the thing I hate about this time of year.

Everyone is always like this team or that team is much improved and should be way better this year. Problem is someone has to lose all of these games that all of these so called experts think every team is gonna win. An equal amount of teams have to suck for the math to work out people!

Everyone is always like this team or that team is much improved and should be way better this year. Problem is someone has to lose all of these games that all of these so called experts think every team is gonna win. An equal amount of teams have to suck for the math to work out people!

Lol those asshole fans for talking up their teams.

If they were good at math they wouldn't be sports analyst
Not that i wouldn't love to get paid to talk sports

Carolina is gonna suck.

The 4th place team in the NFC West will have fewer wins the the NFC East winner but will be a better team.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 46s
Big Vince Wilfork ends up with a pick, does a quarter victory lap. Crowd goes nuts. Lot of pats fans here

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 31s
Santana Moss just bobbled a tunnel screen, and Vince Wilfork picked it off. He's moving nicely coming off that injury.

Vinceeeeeee

Bread

Banned
mech was on that pats shit a while ago

it wasn't until he started this anime crap that his keyboard said fuck you.

hey grover what's the website i need for EPL games again?

i finally got my mom's cable account info

MechDX

Damn Mech. Where did you go to get your anime pics?

I spilled coffee on my keyboard yesterday morning. Cleaned it up and it was working fine but then last night it started acting weird. Just odd timing.

Oddly enough I used to have extras but sold them all at a yard sale a while back. Going to get a new one.

bionic77

A lot of other brands implement a Honda motor. But as someone else said, just about anything runs for a long ass time now days.

I have some shitty Lawn-Boy that we got when we bought our house in 2009 and have never had a problem with it.
We were buying all that first time home buyer shit for moving in, and under all the other stuff, they forgot to ring the mower out. But we had so much stuff that I didn't realize it until we were halfway home.

We're in a typical suburb lot. So not much land to speak of. Like 0.3 acre and it takes me about 40 min to mow.

A sample size of my back yard.
Our lot is .3 acres. Though I won't have to mow all of it. We have a little deck outside the basement and a small patio outside the kitchen (wish it was bigger) and some trees and rocks throughout the property.

What I am hearing from my GAF bros is the model of lawnmower doesn't mean shit.

I think I will just look on craigslist.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Our lot is .3 acres. Though I won't have to mow all of it. We have a little deck outside the basement and a small patio outside the kitchen (wish it was bigger) and some trees and rocks throughout the property.

What I am hearing from my GAF bros is the model of lawnmower doesn't mean shit.

I think I will just look on craigslist.

See if you can get a push mower with the larger back wheels than the front. Usually new anyways they cost a little more than the base model with 4 small wheels, but soooo worth it.

For example

Yes

bionic77

The blonde has her pants half down in 3rd pic, Jerry got some young chocha that night.
I just saw that one.

You can't really see if that is Jerry in the pic. You also can't really tell what is going on other than her pants appear to be in the off position.

Being old and rich must be fucking amazing. Being one of those poor girls that has to fuck the old dudes is probably horrible.

Top Bottom