• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Godslay

Banned
108354997.jpg

You seem to forget high school in Florida is 3rd - 5th grade.

Ten years ago, I was starting middle school. Yes, middle school. Get your jokes out now.

At least I don't BS about my age like some people in this thread. Not naming names.

Fox318

Bread

Banned
Someone (most likely a roommate) stole my launch day copy of super Mario 64. I am upset to say the least, anyone want to sell me theirs? I feel incomplete without that game.

jakncoke

Banned
Where was everyone 10 years ago?

I was just starting high school.

Being a dumbass heathen in HS. In a couple months San Andreas will be 10 :eek:, I remember basically failing my first sophomore year because I'd play pretty much non stop. Also played a shit ton career mode Tiger Woods 2004 with my family seeing who could get better faster and shit, still dont understand why completion was 200%. Also fuck you 2004 Madden version of Michael Vick and some other fast nfl players.

Bread

Banned
I know he didn't. Catching with your bare hands isn't cause for celebration.

Calling that video the most American thing ever is an insult to America, you make me sick.
That video is the most perfect example of why America is the greatest country in the history of the universe.

Emma Stone to play Mary Jane in the next Spiderman movie?

timthumb.php

That would literally be the dumbest idea in the history of modern cinema. If that's true, Sony's really giving no fucks.

That video is the most perfect example of why America is the greatest country in the history of the universe.

You are a Pats fan, therefore you hate America.

That dude gets the ball tossed gently to him because he asked for it, should pull himself up by his bootstraps and catch a home run like a real man.

Not to mention he ruined a perfectly good beer.

Worst of all, it was at a baseball game.

That couldn't be less American if it was Putin tossing the ball to Kim Jong Un.

jakncoke

Banned
Emma Stone to play Mary Jane in the next Spiderman movie?

timthumb.php

That would literally be the dumbest idea in the history of modern cinema. If that's true, Sony's really giving no fucks.

lol the new spider man made 700 million worldwide. ye they'll just keep throwing shit at the wall till people stop attending.

MechDX

Could Sony be purposely making the spider man brand worse in hopes that Disney will buy them out?

Why? Sony already gave up 100% of the merchandising rights and that is where the real money is made. No matter what Sony does to the IP it is still Spider Man and will always have a following

Sony keeps fucking up the rights will just revert back with no money paid.

jakncoke

Banned
Why? Sony already gave up 100% of the merchandising rights and that is where the real money is made. No matter what Sony does to the IP it is still Spider Man and will always have a following

Sony keeps fucking up the rights will just revert back with no money paid.

Dont they keep the movie rights as long as they keep making movies within a certain period of time?

Considering the last Spider-Man movie, it's like saying "oh hey, the sequel to Man of Steel's gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad". I find it hard to believe it could get worse.

I liked the two movies and I like her I say bring it on sony!

You like her enough for them to (ASM2 spoilers for those still living under a rock)
kill her original character who happens to be Peter's OG love interest and bring her back as a totally different character who will steal Peter's heart
? Fuck it at this point let her play Aunt May and that broad at the Daily Bugle too.

I don't even think Emma would be a good MJ. I thought the reason they cut Shailene Woodley in the first place is because they wanted her to be sultry, supermodel hot like in the comics? No offense to you Dutch, but Emma's not that hot either. She pulls Gwen Stacy off really well. Mary Jane Watson? ehhh

You like her enough for them to (ASM2 spoilers for those still living under a rock)
kill her original character who happens to be Peter's OG love interest and bring her back as a totally different character who will steal Peter's heart
? Fuck it at this point let her play Aunt May and that broad at the Daily Bugle too.

I don't even think Emma would be a good MJ. I thought the reason they cut Shailene Woodley in the first place is because they wanted her to be sultry, supermodel hot like in the comics? No offense to you Dutch, but Emma's not that hot either. She pulls Gwen Stacy off really well. Mary Jane Watson? ehhh

Well she had to die at some point and I liked how they did it
This is based of comic books after all
A character returning as a different character would be tame by their standards.

Hbo streaming the first episode of hard knocks free or anything this year?
Ten years ago, I was starting middle school. Yes, middle school. Get your jokes out now.

At least I don't BS about my age like some people in this thread. Not naming names.

Lol I think a good amount of us were pretty young 10 years ago. Gata being the youngest at 5 y/o.

MechDX

Dont they keep the movie rights as long as they keep making movies within a certain period of time?

Yes but ASM 2 barley broke even. How much money they going to keep throwing at it?

Then stupidly giving up merchandising rights that could help offset the loss

Dragon

Banned
Sony killing one of my favorite superheroes.

Talk to your peeps Dragon.

Why would I care about some stupid fucking Spider-Man movie?! Emma is awesome but I really couldn't give a shit. I mean you're talking about a super hero who dealt with multiple clones of Gwen Stacy, you might as well shit on Marvel for that shittiness too!

Let me put it this way, Sony is making a Sinister Six movie and a dedicated Venom movie. They're dumb when it comes to movies. Buttttttt they also funded the Raid movies so they can be cool too.

2K5 is hella overrated. Like Tom Brady level overrated.

It's a good game that people remember more fondly than they should because:

A) Fuck EA is the motto
B) It was only $20
C) Fuck EA is the motto.

People still playing that (to this day) over the current Madden? Fuck outta here with that.

Top Bottom