• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

tmdorsey

Did Ryan make the ref give the Falcons that illegal practice kick?

And it's not really complaining. I just like to keep these things in mind. Ball didn't lie the following season anyway!

Don't blame the ref blame Petey for calling timeout and trying to ice the kicker.

Bowser

Gonna be a long season in Charlotte.

Secondary doesn't matter when you've got THE BEST FRONT 7 IN FOOTBALL.

Yeah, that's right.

We made cast offs and spare parts look like a million bucks last year (lol, enjoy paying Mike Mitchell $25m Pittsburgh. Enjoy paying Midget Munnerlyn $15m Vikes), we'll do it again this year.

Matt Ryan is already preparing his butthole:

tXRPC.jpg

cajunator

Banned

MechDX

Saints/Texans Super Bowl Cajun in 2017. The Owl will be in Houston and there can be a party along I10.

Party like you've never seen before!

KB13 will finish second in OROY voting

Behind Johnny Manziel

What's this I'm hearing about Cam not even playing Friday against the Bills?

Mario Williams has Riverboat that shook?

RBH

Agreed.

I still get some pleasure out of it though, since they cheated us out of a berth in the NFCCG two seasons ago.

You won the Super Bowl and yet you're still crying about that Falcons/Seahawks game? :lol

That was probably the most satisfying Falcons game that I've ever been to live (right up there with the Falcons/49ers playoff game in '98).

Vyroxis

Banned
That Olivia Wilde thread is going to end some lives today. The Gata can't help himself.

I do occasionally wonder what thread wound up being the largest graveyard. I know some of the older threads have lots of Grey names, but that may be from attrition over time.

JABEE

I do occasionally wonder what thread wound up being the largest graveyard. I know some of the older threads have lots of Grey names, but that may be from attrition over time.
I have a special intuition. There will be calls of immaturity and a lack of inclusiveness. A few sacrificial lambs will be slaughtered.

cdyhybrid

You won the Super Bowl and yet you're still crying about that Falcons/Seahawks game? :lol

That was probably the most satisfying Falcons game that I've ever been to live (right up there with the Falcons/49ers playoff game in '98).

Injustice can never be forgotten if we want to prevent it from happening again!

RE: biggest graveyard, it's probably a thread about woman drivers from back when Dragona was still a mod.

jakncoke

Banned
Injustice can never be forgotten if we want to prevent it from happening again!

RE: biggest graveyard, it's probably a thread about woman drivers from back when Dragona was still a mod.

I wonder how many hundreds of accounts randomly were permed because she was having a bad day. Seemed like she'd flip a coin and just harvest 60% of a thread to her cult.

That O.Wilde thread is fine right now.

It's just total agreement that Wilde is crazy hot and universal salt at Sudeikis for getting her.

When the feminist brigade come in with their "WHY ARE YOU OBJECTIFYING WOMEN AND BELITTLING THE ROLE OF A WOMAN IN HER CHILD'S LIFE WITH THAT THREAD TITLE?" rants, that's when the real fun will begin.

Tom Penny

Finished the TLOU. Probably cracking my top 10 and that's the PS3 version. A few parts were a bit too trial and error but awesome nevertheless.

Just checked my emails and it turns out that exactly 10 years ago this week I was travelling around Spain making an idiot of myself as young people are wont to do.

Then I got home, got bored and hopped on a plane to Amsterdam to hang out with an old friend from university and watch some cricket in Amstelveen.

Reading through these emails and goddamn I was an idiot back then :jnc

Ronin

Just a heads up, this season's Hard Knocks WILL be on HBO Go.

HBO GO ✔ @HBOGO
@Jam_Holl Have no fear, Hard Knocks WILL be available on HBO GO this year. Enjoy!
Retweeted by The Falcoholic

Top Bottom