• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

2K5 is hella overrated. Like Tom Brady level overrated.

It's a good game that people remember more fondly than they should because:

A) Fuck EA is the motto
B) It was only $20
C) Fuck EA is the motto.

People still playing that (to this day) over the current Madden? Fuck outta here with that.
Hold the fuck up.

First of all, fuck you.

Dragon

Banned
2K5 is hella overrated. Like Tom Brady level overrated.

It's a good game that people remember more fondly than they should because:

A) Fuck EA is the motto
B) It was only $20
C) Fuck EA is the motto.

People still playing that (to this day) over the current Madden? Fuck outta here with that.

EA is shit. Their NHL game could be amazing but instead they change like one animation a year.

EA is shit. Their NFL game is so shit that I'm a huge fan of the NFL and I couldn't possibly be bothered to care about the product because Roger Goodell hates women.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I felt like NFL 2K and Madden used to be more single player centric but it's all about multiplayer these days. Playing one on one with someone just doesn't sound that much fun to me unless they're in the room.

Like I remember those player card packs were just collectibles and how you could pimp out your house in NFL 2k5.

Sanjuro

I felt like NFL 2K and Madden used to be more single player centric but it's all about multiplayer these days. Playing one on one with someone just doesn't sound that much fun to me unless they're in the room.

Like I remember those player card packs were just collectibles and how you could pimp out your house in NFL 2k5.

I'm still surprised these companies consider the fact people play on the internet.

I think the last real deal local multiplayer football I've played was on PS1.

Hold the fuck up.

First of all, fuck you.

Kanye+Shrug.png

Where would Tammy be without BB? Probably going back home to his 300 pound ogre wife (who is cheating on him) after he finished his shift flipping burger patties at the In-N-Out.

Kanye+Shrug.png

Where would Tammy be without BB? Probably going back home to his 300 pound ogre wife (who is cheating on him) after he finished his shift flipping burger patties at the In-N-Out.
Bruh you been hitting too much of that Carolina white lightning.

Brady might not be the same anymore, but in his prime he was up there with the best.

Dragon

Banned
Kanye+Shrug.png

I can't believe you'd insult the intelligence of Thomas Edward Patrick Brady when your QB stole a laptop in college AND WROTE HIS NAME ON THE BOTTOM OF IT. HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE?!!

18j553zbi55vojpg.jpg

Bowser

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt
Cam Newton looked magnificent, best I've seen him, at @Panthers camp today. Mostly dropped back. Rookie Kelvin Benjamin didn't drop a pass.

antoniobanderas.gif

I think they fixed it by 2K5 but I always liked how in the 2K games you know whether it was a run or a pass by checking whether the tackle was in a two point or three point stance.

cajunator

Banned
a bit concerned about the Rams preseason game. I know what G.W. does. what we did against the niners in preseason. Blitzed the living hell out of them.
G.W. will take Quinn and that Dline and blitz the fuck out of us in that game.
Im sure Payton realizes that though.

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt
Cam Newton looked magnificent, best I've seen him, at @Panthers camp today. Mostly dropped back. Rookie Kelvin Benjamin didn't drop a pass.

antoniobanderas.gif

ESPN said:
As the Carolina Panthers wrapped up Tuesday's practice, long-time NFL talent evaluator Gil Brandt said in almost disbelief, "Did you see that catch he made over there?"

Brant, who built the Dallas Cowboys into a power under Hall of Fame coach Tom Landry and currently an NFL.com analyst, was referring to Carolina Panthers first-round draft pick Kelvin Benjamin.

The former Florida State wide receiver used his 6-foot-5, 240-pound frame for two touchdown catches from Cam Newton on routes to the left side during red zone drills.

The one Brandt specifically referred to was a twisting catch in which Benjamin adjusted his body in mid-air to bring the ball down over cornerback James Dockery.

"You get a guy like this that goes up and catches the ball the way he does, there are not many [defensive backs] who are going to knock it down,'' Brandt said during a visit to Carolina's training camp at Wofford College.

61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

P.S. No talk about how Cam lowkey shitted on Chudzinski today on Hurney's radio show?

He basically confirmed what every Panthers fan thought about him. He was less concerned about doing what was in the best interest of the team and more concerned about showing how brilliant his offensive mind was to potential future employers.

Pretty much every Panther who has opened his mouth about the guy has said something negative. Okay, Smitty shits on everyone. He'd shit on his own mama if she got in his way. But when you have mild-mannered dudes like Deangelo Williams and Mike Tolbert taking shots, you know there's really something there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who is:

Ahmedallawi, carlosjuilo2001, and killer0507310 on PSN?

You people should send a message of your GAF name if your PSN name isn't even close!

Or at least update the list!

Who is:

You people should send a message of your GAF name if your PSN name isn't even close!

Lol YES PLS!
I'm about to just start deleting ppl I can't figure out

I don't think the first one posts on Gaf, cause pretty sure he sent me a request last week

jakncoke

Banned
Bruzer bear sure is a weird little man. Makes thread about can skyscraper fall over some how thinks people on the site will make a 9/11 comparison and mentions it in the OP. People outside this thread on this forum sure think/act on completely different plane of existence than me/us

squicken

Boyhood was pretty great. Enjoyed it a lot more than the Before movies actually.

That's a good movie. Much better than Gravity though I haven't seen Children of Men yet.

Children of Men is great too. I prefer Y tu Mama but they are very different movies so not really apples to apples.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bruzer bear sure is a weird little man. Makes thread about can skyscraper fall over some how thinks people on the site will make a 9/11 comparison and mentions it in the OP. People outside this thread on this forum sure think/act on completely different plane of existence than me/us

My favorite recent joke poster is the nut job who believes the moon landings were faked.

JABEE

Who is:

I deleted those requests. I don't know who they are.

Top Bottom