• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

FYI grain of salt it because Mary Kay is the one who said it. Unless someone else verifies it a lot of her sources tend to be wrong.

Also Hoyer is getting the start to try to bring home the GLC!
Just read the article where she called Jcamp elite for the first time yesterday.

Philadelphia Eagles considering switch to Kelly Green uniforms

This HAS to happen. Kelly green >>>>>>>>> midnight green. I mean, look at this hotness.

Lesean+Mccoy+Green+Bay+Packers+v+Philadelphia+zJjtP_-ufz1l.jpg

Ha, I came here to post this even though all I do is lurk on nflgaf. THIS MUST HAPPEN.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
+1 for the Eagles going back to their old uniforms.

Midnight green still looks like an excuse to sell new jerseys to me.

Same with Tampa, should go back to all creamsicle, all the time.

Although I'm an old who cares about things like history and tradition in my sports unlike most of you heathens. Especially Pats fans.

What is the NFL restriction they are talking about? Too similar to the Jests?

I bet it's a sponsor thing, don't want to leave thousands of old uniforms lying unsold in a warehouse so the NFL will make up a bullshit reason why they can't do it for a couple of years.

Same thing happened with the Ocho Cinco name change.

Sanjuro

Although I'm an old who cares about things like history and tradition in my sports unlike most of you heathens. Especially Pats fans.

I'll kick you out of Packers-Age.

cajunator

Banned

I hope the Saints never change the uniforms. Its a classic. The only thing is the gold never matches on anything.

I bet it's a sponsor thing, don't want to leave thousands of old uniforms lying unsold in a warehouse so the NFL will make up a bullshit reason why they can't do it for a couple of years.

Same thing happened with the Ocho Cinco name change.

Apparently the Eagles wanted to get rid of their black uniforms in favor of the kelly green, for at least one game. The league has a rule against one off helmets because of the head/spine commission, apparently. I am not sure why exactly they would have a rule against one off helmets as long as they are constructed the same way and meet the same safety standards.

They can get around this problem by doing the right thing and bringing them back as the home uniform.

Top Bottom