• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

dionysus

Yaldog
Communists make good guns that will fire really shitty cheap ammo through them like champs. Also, since Red Dawn tells the prophetic tale of the inevitable end of the US, it will be good to have communists guns so me and some high school cheerleaders can steal the invaders ammo and use it against them.

cajunator

Banned
Communists make good guns that will fire really shitty cheap ammo through them like champs. Also, since Red Dawn tells the prophetic tale of the inevitable end of the US, it will be good to have communists guns so me and some high school cheerleaders can steal the invaders ammo and use it against them.

yeah tolerances are VERY loose which means the gun will fire underwater and in a lot of mud and junk. AR15 has a pretty tight tolerance compared to say an AK47. Still there was ammo that wouldnt fit in my old CZ527 that will fit in an Ar15.

gutshot

I stumbled upon this old article of the NFL's 50 Most Brutal Hits. I don't know what their metrics are, but there are gifs and videos, and everybody likes a good hit. My favorite, Bart Scott crushing Ben Roethlisberger.

50 Most Brutal Hits in NFL History

Was going to say this list was a fail when it looked like Sheldon Brown destroying Reggie Bush wasn't going to make the cut. Then I got to number 1.

Also not surprised B-Dawk made the list twice. He probably should have made it a third time for this.

I stumbled upon this old article of the NFL's 50 Most Brutal Hits. I don't know what their metrics are, but there are gifs and videos, and everybody likes a good hit. My favorite, Bart Scott crushing Ben Roethlisberger.

Jack Tatum is the reason the NFL is soft today. He came down the middle of the field knocking heads off and not giving a single fuck. They didn't call him The "Assassin" for nothing.

jack-tatumjpg-da0d793e85826cd3_large.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
yeah tolerances are VERY loose which means the gun will fire underwater and in a lot of mud and junk. AR15 has a pretty tight tolerance compared to say an AK47. Still there was ammo that wouldnt fit in my old CZ527 that will fit in an Ar15.

I'm not a huge gun person but is it possible to get a Russian made AK? I feel like the vast majority of the market is Bulgarian, Romanian, or Chinese (Norinco).

My favorite gun to shoot is one of those old bolt action MAS-36 French rifles. Ammo is expensive though.

Tenumi

Banned
+1 for the Eagles going back to their old uniforms.

Midnight green still looks like an excuse to sell new jerseys to me.

Same with Tampa, should go back to all creamsicle, all the time.

Although I'm an old who cares about things like history and tradition in my sports unlike most of you heathens. Especially Pats fans.

I... I can't believe I'm agreeing with you.

But yeah, Tampa especially, I absolutely dislike what they have done with their uniforms now. So sad.

Colasante

Bad news, #Patriots fans. While I don’t have specifics, I’m told the outlook on DT Sealver Siliga’s hand injury is “not good.” Hurts depth

Damn. I was really hoping he'd step up and spell Wilfork this season. Hopefully he only misses a couple weeks and it's not a season ender.

I have been watching the fuck out of Mind of a Chef lately.

I need more of it in my veins.

I will deliver all OPs in the form of Instagram food pictures this year.

cajunator

Banned

I liked that one game against the Vikings (we lost thougH) where Reggie was going off on them with punt returns and there was one return where two perfect decleater blocks opened him up for a TD. Such an awesome event but all the footage left of it on youtube is like 144p. Like wtf kind of resolution is that?

ok found slightly better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39GH-nzrY_I#t=141

Colasante

meh he mostly sucks.

Naw, he's Wilfork's direct backup at nose tackle. He's the only other DT on the roster capable of playing that. Tommy Kelly, Dominique Easley, and Chris Jones are more penetrating pass rushers, not run pluggers. I guess Joe Vellano might be called on to spell Wilfork now, which would be very bad.

[Desean] Jackson lined up opposite Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis and jogged through his route. The receiver made a cut to the inside but suddenly started hopping on his right foot and made his way to the sideline unable to put pressure on his left foot.
Jackson got checked by a trainer and then had his left foot/ankle area wrapped in ice. Jackson hobbled from the sideline to the trainers’ tent, walking slightly better, but didn’t promptly re-emerge. After roughly 10 minutes, Jackson emerged from the tent with ice removed and with his cleat back on but limped as he headed to the locker room.

RIP Washington.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Naw, he's Wilfork's direct backup at nose tackle. He's the only other DT on the roster capable of playing that. Tommy Kelly, Dominique Easley, and Chris Jones are more penetrating pass rushers, not run pluggers. I guess Joe Vellano might be called on to spell Wilfork now, which would be very bad.

I'm really not too worried about it, it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

cdyhybrid

Bob Condotta @bcondotta · 3m
Seahawks WR Kevin Norwood had bone spur removed from foot. Could be back by end of camp.

Bob Condotta @bcondotta · 37s
Carroll also said QB B.J. Daniels has tweaked his groin. Carroll wants to play all 4 QBs against Denver so we'll see on that one.

Bob Condotta @bcondotta · 3m
Seahawks WR Kevin Norwood had bone spur removed from foot. Could be back by end of camp.

Bob Condotta @bcondotta · 37s
Carroll also said QB B.J. Daniels has tweaked his groin. Carroll wants to play all 4 QBs against Denver so we'll see on that one.

Blowjob :(

Not long until he gets the starting job. Seachickens sb wins BBJ: 0. ABJ: 1

Ain't no coincidence!

Tom Penny

I'll never again allow myself to be excited about a wide receiver the Patriots pick up in free agency, but I'd like to see LaFell keep making plays like that. With Thompkins reverting to mortal form and Dobson ailing, someone over 6 feet needs to step up and make plays.

Just need redzone targets with height. Him and Gronk..and Dobson someday I guess. Edelman and Glassdola will move the chains until the redzone or their inevitable injuries. They just flat out suck in the redzone without Gronk. Their production nearly doubled when he played. Midget fade routes don't work in the redzone.

Yay, Football soon.

Kave, Wes, BG - You guys feeling Santonio Holmes in Orange and Brown?
The Cleveland Plain-Dealer is hearing that the Browns are not interested in free agent WR Santonio Holmes.
Wideout-needy teams are kicking Holmes' tires, but no one is biting. It speaks volumes about the deterioration of his on-field play and reputation as a cancer in the locker room. Holmes' NFL career is in limbo at just 30 years old. Aug 6 - 8:58 AM
Besides that asked a question about it yesterday and seems the browns would only explore kicking the tires after a possible Gordon suspension, but not likely even then.

I'll never again allow myself to be excited about a wide receiver the Patriots pick up in free agency, but I'd like to see LaFell keep making plays like that. With Thompkins reverting to mortal form and Dobson ailing, someone over 6 feet needs to step up and make plays.

But the extreme hype makes the utter dissapointment so much sweeter!

Patriots7

I read about how the Broncos' receiving corps is just awesome and I cried a bit inside.

Eleuin

Should've signed James Jones

Top Bottom