• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Working on about 4.5 hours of sleep today. Having a sick kid sucks. Coffee, on the other hand, does not.

EDIT: Dolphins took Moreno off of the PUP. Nice.

Dragon

Banned
You emulate everything?

What do you guys do with Captain Winkie?

I make sure it's wrapped unless it's either a supermodel or beautiful moderately successful actress.

As my friend Milchjon noted, Brady has been seen with Welker at the Kentucky derby last year!

Dudes (at least hetero) can be friends after a breakup, men and women cannot!

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-06%20at%209.06.17%20AM.png

I make sure it's wrapped unless it's either a supermodel or beautiful moderately successful actress.

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-06%20at%209.06.17%20AM.png

She's Welker, I'm Tom and her new boy is Peyton. Gonna try and get her signed to a new deal if you know what I mean.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 6m
DeSean Jackson just came off the field. Tweaked his ankle during light 11-on-11 work. He's with the trainers now.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer · 19s
DeSean Jackson back on his feet. Left ankle/foot heavily taped. Just walked to the trainers tent.

Washington stuffs

She's Welker, I'm Tom and her new boy is Peyton. Gonna try and get her signed to a new deal if you know what I mean.
You are being stupid.

In other news, Moreno is practicing today in full pads. I'm surprised he recovered this soon, gives me hope that he'll be in good shape by the time week 1 rolls around.

Dragon

Banned

Maybe it will work for you. Maybe you're the exception to the rule. People really only remember the exceptions. I know I couldn't be friends with a girl I was with for any length of time unless I was with someone else and that wouldn't be smart anyway!

BTW, if you ever want to get laid, I'll find you a nice Southern girl here. The only thing they require is that you say you love Jesus and you graduated high school.

bionic77

I have seen people who are friends after a breakup or marriage. It is rare but it is possible.

For the most part you are right though and it will not end well.

And the Captain Winkie joke went right over your head.

I would have thought that everyone under the age of 50 had memorized all of the lines and scenes from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Top 3 comedy of all time.

Dragon

Banned
I have seen people who are friends after a breakup or marriage. It is rare but it is possible.

For the most part you are right though and it will not end well.

And the Captain Winkie joke went right over your head.

I would have thought that everyone under the age of 50 had memorized all of the lines and scenes from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Top 3 comedy of all time.

Yeah I missed that one :(. I've seen AV plenty of times but I had such hatred in my heart for Dan Marino it overwhelmed my memories.

I don't really care about Marino, but you're a weird guy bionic!

bionic77

Yeah I missed that one :(. I've seen AV plenty of times but I had such hatred in my heart for Dan Marino it overwhelmed my memories.

I don't really care about Marino, but you're a weird guy bionic!
Don't you dare talk about Marino! He helped cracked the case of Snowflake wide open!

"My esteemed colleague, Mr. Marino, has just brought some new evidence to my attention. Now, history has certainly shown that even the best criminal investigator can be wrong from time to time. But unless I am mistaken, if the Lieutenant is indeed a woman, as she claims to be then my friend, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have ever seen!

Thats why Pedacter is dead! He found Captain Winkie!."

Maybe it will work for you. Maybe you're the exception to the rule. People really only remember the exceptions. I know I couldn't be friends with a girl I was with for any length of time unless I was with someone else and that wouldn't be smart anyway!

BTW, if you ever want to get laid, I'll find you a nice Southern girl here. The only thing they require is that you say you love Jesus and you graduated high school.

Hook me up!

You are being stupid.

In other news, Moreno is practicing today in full pads. I'm surprised he recovered this soon, gives me hope that he'll be in good shape by the time week 1 rolls around.

I don't even know what I'm doing

jakncoke

Banned
Its too bad PFR doesnt also have the attendance of games, I mean hell they have the weather , vegas spread and over/under for a game thats nearly 20 years old. Surely the attendance figure can be found as well lol

gutshot

Philadelphia Eagles considering switch to Kelly Green uniforms

Philadelphia Eagles president Don Smolenski was a guest on the 94WIP Morning Show on Wednesday and spoke about something that doesn't get publicly addressed too often: the possibility of the Eagles switching their jerseys back to the beloved Kelly Green. Here's what Smolenski had to say via CBS Philly:

"We have talked about it and there are some rules with the NFL that provides some restrictions that we’re trying to work through, but that’s going to take some time," Smolenski told Angelo Cataldi and the 94WIP Morning Show during an in-studio visit on Wednesday. "It’s there, and it’s something that we do talk about, but until some things change at the NFL level it’s going to provide restrictions for us. It is being talked about it, yes."

This HAS to happen. Kelly green >>>>>>>>> midnight green. I mean, look at this hotness.

Lesean+Mccoy+Green+Bay+Packers+v+Philadelphia+zJjtP_-ufz1l.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Brady's so above this football thing that he's sending little girls out to practice instead? And then he's not even giving them the red jersey. For shame.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I usually get about 6 or 7. I feel a huge difference between 6 and 5, though.

I like to get 6+. If I get 8 I feel like a superhero.

When I sleep only 5 I feel low on energy after a few days.

Yeah 5 is pushing it probably.... The biggest thing I've noticed It's hard to workout.

5-6 is more than enough 3-4 is doable is im going to be active and have some sort caffeine/energy drink thingy

You are wasting 3-4 hours of your life for no reason.

I've heard about people who function well on 2-4 and I'm envious of that.

Tamanon

Banned
I slowly slipped into 8/9 hour sleeps over the Summer break. I'm starting to reel it back to 5/6 hours as I used to do during the semester. I don't feel different getting more sleep, just have less time it seems. I used to function perfectly earlier this year going to sleep at 2 and waking up around 7ish for class.

eznark

Banned
Yeah 5 is pushing it probably.... The biggest thing I've noticed It's hard to workout.

I try to do it first thing in the morning. Roll out of bed after four hours and hit the workout room for an hour or so. Powers the rest of the day. Also gets it out of the way. Generally run like three miles before I am even fully awake. Best way to do cardio is sleep cardio!

Top Bottom