• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ShaneB

6 Hours of sleep is my standard I suppose. 1am-7am during the work week is about right. Less here and there, and more on the weekends usually.

Had a nice dream last night. Had gotten a nice puppy, hooked up with an old lady friend, strange dream things happened, then I woke up. Sigh.

Will watch Hard Knocks tonight, I guess I should see about tracking down the show when the Chiefs were on it.

cajunator

Banned
I make sure it's wrapped unless it's either a supermodel or beautiful moderately successful actress.

Dudes (at least hetero) can be friends after a breakup, men and women cannot!

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-06%20at%209.06.17%20AM.png

In my case I live with two friends who are a couple and they even got married. Im a roommate but since I am both asexual and dont intrude in their personal lives, we have been able to make this situation work extremely well. Having no sexual tension at all is amazing.
I understand though its far from common and most people in my position would not be able to make this arrangement work. I am moving out soon and into a house with my brother to save costs soon anyway. But this current living situation has spanned over 9 years now.

My brother-in-law is at Patriots camp again today. Looks like he got pretty close to the action from this shot he put on Facebook:

evil.jpg

Who is that old guy in the red jersey?

Congratulations on your future unemployment!

Also: "The reduced daily sleep quotas in monophasic species suggests that the consolidation of sleep into one bout per day may deliver the benefits of sleep more efficiently and, since early mammals were small-bodied and polyphasic, a more efficient monophasic sleep pattern could be a hitherto unrecognized advantage of larger size."
Energetic constraints, not predation, influence the evolution of sleep patterning in mammals

I get six and a half or seven hours a night. I've decided to try for eight on work nights. Oddly enough, I sleep less on the weekends since I stay up and watch movies with the wife or tool around on Steam.

Bowser

Was this Flash Gordon news posted?

Report: Browns expect Josh Gordon's suspension to be at least 8 games

The Cleveland Browns are preparing for wide receiver Josh Gordon to be suspended at least eight games, Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot reports.

Gordon is appealing a one-year suspension for failing a drug test, arguing that there were problems with the drug testing process. It was reported Gordon claimed the positive test came from second-hand smoke.

If Gordon loses the appeal, the one-year suspension will stand. If he wins the appeal, he will not be suspended any games. Cabot reports the Browns are optimistic the NFL and Gordon will reach a settlement to allow Gordon to play this season.

gutshot

What is the NFL restriction they are talking about? Too similar to the Jests?

The article I linked talks about it a bit but it's mostly just that it is a lengthy process, and the NFL apparently has a lot of input on design and testing. It takes something like 2 years from inception to announcement. So, based on the quote, it sounds like they may be in the midst of that process now but can't announce anything as official yet.

I don't think the similarity to the Jets would be a problem, since they had similar uniforms for years back when the Eagles regularly wore kelly green.

KingGondo

Banned
The kelly green is infinitely better than the midnight green.

And nobody should do or not do something because of the Jets. It's best to just pretend they don't exist.

dionysus

Yaldog
It's almost like the eagles wore that color before and the jets were in the league...

We know, but they gave up their legacy color so any NFL rules to go back to it would apply. I was just wondering if there were rules about uniform similarity.

MechDX

And nobody should do or not do something because of the Jets. It's best to just pretend they don't exist.

93932-Mark-Sanchez-buttfumble-gif-Im-vjnO.gif

#NEVERFORGET

We know, but they gave up their legacy color so any NFL rules to go back to it would apply. I was just wondering if there were rules about uniform similarity.

Going by the Browns and Bengals in the 70's and early 80's, nope.

The old Eagles unis are sweet. They should switch back. They wore them before the sorry-ass Jets existed anyway.

Top Bottom