• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cajunator

Banned
"There is a 99.999 percent chance Sean Payton and Gregg Williams shake hands, say hello, and ignore talking about Bountygate all together. But there is a .001 percent chance Payton sucker punches Williams, body slams him at the 50-yard line of the Edward Jones Dome and screams "Cross Fit FOREVER," Twitter then goes insane and sucks the universe into a black hole which causes humanity as we know it to end."

bionic77

I'm really enjoying Path of Daggers. You children are plebes.
I remember being disappointed in it but it was so long ago that I don't even remember what happened in the book. All I remember is too much of the bitches (Elayne, Perrin, etcs) and not enough of the real men (Rand, Mat, Morraine, etc). I don't remember when but there was a point when Mat became my favorite character and when he was absent and there was too much Perrin I would get annoyed. I mean how many times can you read about him being strong and being afraid of hurting kids with his huge muscles and how Faile being with him or away from him made him cry like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Also you probably get a different experience through the audiobook and not having to wait years between books.

Bread

Banned
just put on last action hero

any other crazy awesome 80s/early 90s action movies on netflix that i should check out? i looked at all of the obvious actors (arnold, stallone, JVD, kurt russell) and didn't see much else that looked good.

i wish demolition man was on there

cajunator

Banned
just put on last action hero

any other crazy awesome 80s/early 90s action movies on netflix that i should check out? i looked at all of the obvious actors (arnold, stallone, JVD, kurt russell) and didn't see much else that looked good.

i wish demolition man was on there

Netflix sucks for movies :/
I never could find much I wanted to see. Nothing recent, and not even good classics. I couldnt say anymore what they have because I cancelled it.

There are tons of great movies, you're crazy.

is wet hot american summer still on there? if it is then netflix is worth $1000 a month minimum. if it is still on there i am going to start streaming it 24/7 so that i dont have to wait 1 second to experience the goodness after i turn my tv on

ShaneB

Lots of great stuff on Netflix. Cajun you crazy. Worth it for the 30 for 30s alone.

Just finished watching Hard Knocks. Good times.

Bread

Banned
is wet hot american summer still on there? if it is then netflix is worth $1000 a month minimum. if it is still on there i am going to start streaming it 24/7 so that i dont have to wait 1 second to experience the goodness after i turn my tv on
Last time I checked it was! Hopefully TCG is on there at some point, I've seen in twice and that's not enough for me!

Lions waived WR Jon Baldwin.
Baldwin failed his physical after being claimed off waivers from the 49ers on Monday. He's battling a left knee issue. With not much camp left, the Lions would rather go with the players who have been there all summer. Baldwin's injury isn't believed to be serious, but he could be sidelined a couple weeks.
That was quick

ShaneB

NFL Now shaping up to be fairly neat... but of course it's behind a paywall. But I guess 5 bucks a month is no big deal and I'm a sheep. Not sure why this wouldn't all be included in a Gamepass account. Bah.

jakncoke

Banned
It was decent a year ago as well, you need to expand your tastes. I found so many movies that are decent watches that I never even heard of. Mostly because they were not big studio releases hype spammed across the internet.

Bread

Banned
It was decent a year ago as well, you need to expand your tastes. I found so many movies that are decent watches that I never even heard of. Mostly because they were not big studio releases hype spammed across the internet.
Yup if you really look at the list and not see anything good that's 100% your problem.

RBH

Your team is shit.

It was on?

i34syG4O7C82s.gif

Liked it. Best of luck to the Falcons needing a rebound season!

inqoBmGd7JUNa.gif

BigAT

Wow what year was that? Goodel would of suspended him worse than Ray Rice.

The crazier part is Brady getting up and walking off the field quietly instead of pounding his fists and crying to the refs. Must have been before he transitioned.

Top Bottom