• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goodell is spending his time making apps instead of making his decision about Josh Gordon, this sucks man!!

#FreeFlash

Fucking Roger is trying to hold the Browns down. They have an elite D, and elite WR and TE and now the QB to go along with it. If I was the commish of the NFL this wouldn't happen. #Dutch2020

jmdajr

Damn Bob McNair is a tough dude. Cancer is no joke. Especially at his age.

Bob McNair healthy after 10-month cancer battle

McNair’s remarkable recovery has included ground-breaking experimental treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), painful surgery on the left side of his head and neck and 30 sessions of radiation, causing second-degree burns that required a plastic surgeon to perform skin grafts.

“I’ve never been through anything like that, but two days ago, I was given a clean bill of health, so it was worth the pain and suffering,” McNair said on Wednesday, relaxing at home, under a canopy by his pool,
“I didn’t think I was going to die. I knew some did. I knew there were some rumors. That’s one of the reasons I’m talking about it.

20081008_mcnair_ndlt_0001.jpg

It is crazy how excited I get for football at this time of year. Just thinking about sitting on the couch with some delicious hot wings, screaming at the TV watching the Dolphins play... Football is the best!

It is crazy how excited I get for football at this time of year. Just thinking about sitting on the couch with some delicious hot wings, screaming at the TV watching the Dolphins play... Football is the best!

Woooo!! I might join a group of dolphin fans that get together at a local bar always nice to be surrounded by fellow fans and haters of evil

Woooo!! I might join a group of dolphin fans that get together at a local bar always nice to be surrounded by fellow fans and haters of evil
Yeah man, do it! I just watched a few select videos on Youtube such as "Ryan Tannehill 2013 highlights" and "Ryan Tannehill 24 TD passes of 2013." I don't know if you've thought about this lately but how awesome is Charles Clay? Man, I love that guy. Top 5 receiving TE potential if this new offense uses him well.

Wrayfield

Yeah man, do it! I just watched a few select videos on Youtube such as "Ryan Tannehill 2013 highlights" and "Ryan Tannehill 24 TD passes of 2013." I don't know if you've thought about this lately but how awesome is Charles Clay? Man, I love that guy. Top 5 receiving TE potential if this new offense uses him well.

All 15 seconds of it? :'''''') I thought I might say it before the others join in. I go cry in the corner now...

At least you'd have someone to hug when the season goes to shit.

It's too early for your thuggery, go take a nap and come back when you're ready to be nice

I love clay, hopefully him and tannehill become bffs, it's werid to think miami has a lot of weapons on offense, if tannehill puts it together this team can make the playoffs

MRSA

Banned
You must be the worst EMT ever. Shouldn't you know the answer to these questions?

Racist.

I know the answers to plenty of questions.

And yes. I am a pretty bad tech. Yesterday I turned the AC to full blast and exhaust vent on to cover up the rambling spewing out of my patient's mouth.

eznark

Banned
Are you using audible? Audio books can be decently expensive...

Yeah we use audible. It costs $20 per month for 2 books but since my wife and I both listen to books while we run we usually need to buy 3 more credits per month. Sometimes those are "on sale" though so we spend about $50-75 a month on audio books. Considering each of the WoT books are like $40 apiece it's not that hateful.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know the answers to plenty of questions.

And yes. I am a pretty bad tech. Yesterday I turned the AC to full blast and exhaust vent on to cover up the rambling spewing out of my patient's mouth.

Having an accident in the Los Angeles area must be a death sentence if everybody is like you.

jbug617

Banned
Getting ready for the Mallet showcase tonight. Which sucker franchise going to give the Pats a 2nd round pick for Mallet?

MechDX

Getting ready for the Mallet showcase tonight. Which sucker franchise going to give the Pats a 2nd round pick for Mallet?

Second? Talk is Texans have had a standing offer of a 6th since before the draft but wont budge. Why would any team offer a significant pick for a free agent after this season?

eznark

Banned
Second? Talk is Texans have had a standing offer of a 6th since before the draft but wont budge. Why would any team offer a significant pick for a free agent after this season?

BRADY MAGIC

Everyone wants first dibs on negotiations with the next Matt Cassel.

Vyroxis

Banned

Dolphins, Bills, Buccaneers I am guessing would all be interested. But I don't see any QB trade action until after the first few preseason games when the rust is all worn off and the first bruises appear.

I'm excited to see Bridgewater play. Should be interesting to watch. Same with Manziel if I can catch that game.

Dolphins, Bills, Buccaneers I am guessing would all be interested. But I don't see any QB trade action until after the first few preseason games when the rust is all worn off and the first bruises appear.

I'm excited to see Bridgewater play. Should be interesting to watch. Same with Manziel if I can catch that game.

No we wouldn't

:jnc :jnc :jnc

MechDX

Never been an Uncle Bob fan, but that's awesome. Fuck cancer and good on anyone who kicks its ass

Just cant hate the guy, he brought the NFL back to Houston after getting black mailed by Bud Adams. And he did it playing hardball with the 31 other owners while they kept gift wrapping the franchise to LA.

If you go back 10 months that's more or less when he fired Kubes. He wasn't taking any more crap.

Makes you wonder if it had some bearing on O Briens comments when asked about Dre and Arians injuries. "Its nothing life threatening"

Top Bottom