• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cajunator

Banned
Some kid got mad when I changed the song from that aerosmith Armageddon shit song

What a stupid fuck

I actually hated Aerosmith for a while for making that song. then I remembered all the other great music they made and I forgave the.
BUT FUCK THAT SONG IN PARTICULAR.

cdyhybrid

Cajun pls. This is a conversation for grownups.

9HNOpoJ.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Wooooo!!!
I'm not that excited

The Cowboys defense is suffering from a lot of injuries. Still unclear who is going to play. The Cowboys defense is probably going to get crapped on by SD's 1st and 2nd team offense. I mean, it could be fun to watch.

Brady's reaction is the best

that's like textbook I'm so fucked up right now, but I'll try to play it cool

The speed at which he gets back to his feet must make it 2001, before he fully succumbed to The Patriots Way.

Also, round of applause for Younus Khan who has just gone past 150 runs in this innings:

190663.jpg

What a guy.

cashman

Banned
The speed at which he gets back to his feet must make it 2001, before he fully succumbed to The Patriots Way.

Also, round of applause for Younus Khan who has just gone past 150 runs in this innings:

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/190600/190663.jpg[ IMG]

What a guy.[/QUOTE]

Probably took him like 3 days to do that.

JABEE

Some kid got mad when I changed the song from that aerosmith Armageddon shit song

What a stupid fuck

You're in Boston. You should know better than to switch off Aerosmith in that city, even if it isn't badass Rocks era Aerosmith.

Juicy Bob

Please tell me that the Eagles aren't actually going to change the shade of green on their uniforms.

The current green look is part of what attracted me to the team right at the beginning of my NFL following.. err.. career.

Dragon

Banned
THE FUTURE IS NOW! THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING!

If you see a ring of whiteness around Mallet's nose, one can assume it isn't from eating powdered donuts but nervousness before his big preseason game where he throws less accurate passes than a drunk Vince Young!

Top Bottom