• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Recommend me some smoothie recipes you heathens

http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/grumpy-gator-green-smoothie/

babble.com said:
This tropical-flavored Grumpy Gator Green Smoothie is the perfect power-up sip to get your grumpy gators in a very glad mood. Green smoothies might look scary to green-phobes (both kids and adults!), but one sip and everything will change. Green may be the accent color, but the flavors of this smoothie include: fresh-squeezed citrus, mango, pineapple and banana. The very slight undertone of bitter grassiness from the greens is actually a welcome contrasting flavor to all the fruity sweetness. Give your grumpy gators something to cheer about with this fun, yummy, healthy smoothie. After-school or breakfast approved!..

Sounds like just the thing for you.

jakncoke

Banned
I just devoured a Six pack and a pound from TJs, and I am still hungry...

I may be channeling my inner Freeman.

LEK07.jpg

Go big or go home.

Vyroxis

Banned
My coworkers are dumb as fuck and forgot that they switched shifts.

Eh, that's minor. I've had coworkers completely forget about orders, resulting in entire product loads not being shipped. Thats anywhere from 80-160 grand we just didn't make because... reasons.

Kelvin Benjamin didn't catch a pass today.

Wrap it up, his career's over. Total fucking bust. Panthers to get 0 passing yards in 2014.

He didn't catch a pass because there wasn't a pass thrown to him

The Eagles later clarified that they weren't considering a permanent switch from Midnight Green to the Kelly Green variety, but rather simply using the latter as an alternatte. Via NJ.com, "The Eagles have clarified that they are considering adding a Kelly green jersey as an alternate jersey, not as a permanent switch from Midnight green."

So get excited if you're into awesome alternates but don't get your hopes up about a permanent switch.

cajunator

Banned
BuYoBtECMAA6wWq.jpg

Lance Moore is a damn midget. Cajun, why did you not warn me?

Because it didnt really matter. He caught EVERYTHING.
He might not anymore I dunno. I hope he stays in the NFL though. Hes fun to watch. I miss him on our team already :(
On the upside, Im happy to report that Keenan Lewis has been almost a lockdown corner and it has continued into practice so hooray for your Ex-Steeler :D

Dragon

Banned
Is he a terran? I have no idea. So many fucking names.

The rebel ay sedia shit is really good.

Tairen, yeah, he's a High Lord of Tear and annoying as shit.

Yeah the rebel Aes Sedai (yeah that's how it's spelled) is pretty good. Trying to remember how book 8 ends and I really have no idea (book 9 ends with a bang tho).

JABEE

They're never going to make a permanent change to Kelly Green. Midnight Green is Lurie's contribution. It's never going to go away as long as he owns the team.

Konka

Banned
Chip on the Eagles depth chart.

“Seriously, the depth chart, I don’t care,” Kelly said. “I think [Eagles PR Director] Derek [Boyko] did it. I mean, it’s absolutely nothing. I know we’re going to get questions on it, and I’ll be honest with you, I do not care. . . . I said a long time ago, it’s written in sand, it’s written in water, it can be written in anything. That depth chart means absolutely nothing. The only reason we make one is because they tell us to make one. Call it whatever you want to call it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/06/chip-kelly-on-depth-charts-seriously-i-dont-care/

Top Bottom