• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 29m
Homeless dude yelling at every car outside NRG, saying he'll beat the ish out of them / us... and has cup in hand for spare change. #Houston

Someone tell Ed Reed he was cut last year

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why are all my fellow Browns fans also anime fans?

Is it the desire to escape into a world of fiction to ease the suffering of being a Browns fan?

eznark

Banned
at least i dont play dota

images

FUCKING ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

facepalm.gif

cajunator

Banned
I disagree with putting rookies behind shit OLs in preseason but I guess that's what bad teams do. Not just CLE but JAX and MIN too.

cc MechDX

Im pretty sure the Saints are going to sit Brees and put Ryan Griffin in there behind the patchwork Oline while the other players heal up some. Especially against GW and that ridiculous pass rush yall got.

bionic77

Driving to up state New York sucks.

What a shit hole. This is as bad as central PA. Almost as bad as all of Ohio. But still better than Florida.

dionysus

Yaldog
So a new coworker of mine apparently has partied with Manziel and a few of his friends grew up with him. I asked if he does cocaine, he said "definitely." 3rd hand source here so of course take it with a huge grain of salt, but I thought it was funny. I also asked if the media is exaggerating about Manziel, he said no he thinks they have it about right in this case.

bionic77

So a new coworker of mine apparently has partied with Manziel and a few of his friends grew up with him. I asked if he does cocaine, he said "definitely." 3rd hand source here so of course take it with a huge grain of salt, but I thought it was funny.
LT did coke and hookers and he was one of the best players of all time.

If Manziel fails let's not blame the coke!

Tom Penny

Because playing the rookie the year he's drafted has worked out so well for the Browns these past 14 years?

So you think that's because they started and not because the QB's they drafted suck? Look at all of them lighting up the league once they were able to become backups and learn later in their careers !!!! They wasted those great talents.

Konka

Banned
?What do you mean by nothing there? Arent there several 100k+ population cities like Rochester and Syracuse?

Upstate New York is a very big place and it's pretty much nothing but trees for hundreds of miles at a time. Both of those cities are on lakes anyway, not really representative of most of update New York.

Growing up in the Bay, ot would suck to see ghe Raiders go, but I would like to see San Antonio get a team. Davis isnsist San Antonio and amcCombs aren't a bargaining chip (lol) don't want to see them shackled ro a cesspool Coliseum like the A's........

cajunator

Banned
Upstate New York is a very big place and it's pretty much nothing but trees for hundreds of miles at a time.

Well its not like my area of Louisiana is heavily populated either. But Lafayette is positioned to where it is the cultural and economic hub of the area so everything is found right here.
There is also a distinct lack of methheads around so its pretty safe.

Top Bottom