• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bowser

I need to stop browsing BigBadToyStore.com...

BANA10466.jpg
I want this. So bad.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/exc...ve-nfl-on-fox-broadcast-teams-for-this-season

1) Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews

2) Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch and Pam Oliver

3) Chris Myers, Ronde Barber and Jennifer Hale

4) Thom Brennaman, David Diehl and Laura Okmin

5) Kenny Albert, Daryl “Moose” Johnston and Tony Siragusa

6) Dick Stockton, Donovan McNabb/Brady Quinn/Kirk Morrison and Kristina Pink

Fox.

I heard Joe Buck and McNabb are going to have a contest as to who can talk more shit on Philadelphia during a broadcast.

Drakeon

Footballs back bitches! Can't wait til 4:30. Excited to see how our rookies and sophomores do. Really wish Lattimore was out there playing, really interested to see how he'll do.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 47s
Mike Pettine told reporters in Cleveland that Johnny Manziel won't get reps with the first team against Detroit.

Sorry BG.

Spades

Are you going to rejoin us now that football is back?

I certainly am. Live and uncensored from the UK.

Can't wait for the game tomorrow night - really want to see people like Williams, Gillislee and our WR corps in action. After what I've seen/read from camp, I'm relatively comfortable with most of our offensive and defensive starters, and we seem to have a lot of depth this year and so I'm looking forward to pre-season more than normal.

Fox318

Mike Pettine is a good coach but he was the leak with the Jets for every story.

Look for the Browns to be really leaky.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 15m
Jadeveon Clowney says he is ready to go for Arizona. Expected to start. #Texans

Get to see Clowney for the first time.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 9m
Quite a sight today: Watt, Clowney and Swearinger sprinting freely after the QB. Fitzpatrick did get out of bounds though. #Texans

Damn.

I certainly am. Live and uncensored from the UK.

Can't wait for the game tomorrow night - really want to see people like Williams, Gillislee and our WR corps in action. After what I've seen/read from camp, I'm relatively comfortable with most of our offensive and defensive starters, and we seem to have a lot of depth this year and so I'm looking forward to pre-season more than normal.
Awesome! Glad to have you back, my friend. Planning on picking up any more jerseys this year?

I hope to see a lot of Landry in the preseason. That guy has me excited. The WR corps has a ton of depth.

He's too busy hugging his Xbox to do that!
No one is perfect, Dragon, even the best of Dolphins fans.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 47s
Mike Pettine told reporters in Cleveland that Johnny Manziel won't get reps with the first team against Detroit.

Sorry BG.
Good Manziel needs to sit down and watch. I'm tired of the Brown always throwing our QBs to the wolves too early.

Spades

Planning on picking up any more jerseys this year?

Without doubt. I was going to get a Knowshon jersey, but now I'm not so sure. I'll probably end up getting James or Wake instead. Unless we have an orange jersey this season, in which case I'll get a Tannehill one.

Landry could be a real surprise. Omar Kelly always said he had the best hands in the draft but lacked speed, but even he has said that he's been much faster than he expected during camp. He's been returning kicks in practice so hopefully he'll get a chance to do that in the game tomorrow night also.

Damian Williams is getting a lot of credit as well.

As an aside, I'm not sure if you saw but Omar also felt that Pouncey was well ahead of rehab schedule - expected him to be back in a month, so he could only miss a game or two if we're lucky.

Without doubt. I was going to get a Knowshon jersey, but now I'm not so sure. I'll probably end up getting James or Wake instead. Unless we have an orange jersey this season, in which case I'll get a Tannehill one.

Landry could be a real surprise. Omar Kelly always said he had the best hands in the draft but lacked speed, but even he has said that he's been much faster than he expected during camp. He's been returning kicks in practice so hopefully he'll get a chance to do that in the game tomorrow night also.

Damian Williams is getting a lot of credit as well.

As an aside, I'm not sure if you saw but Omar also felt that Pouncey was well ahead of rehab schedule - expected him to be back in a month, so he could only miss a game or two if we're lucky.
Good to hear about Pouncey, the team needs some consistent talent at o-line for sure. I don't know if you saw this but I did a write-up awhile back on what to watch for this year:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=123167825&postcount=909

Some of it is a little outdated at this point, though.

Oh, and since I last spoke to you guys, I now have a daughter to buy jerseys for also!

:)
Dude, congratulations! How old is she now? I had a daughter myself last November. Are you the European version of me or something?

cajunator

Banned
Is that knife to slay any female that might enter the room?

No its the original green ranger Dragon Dagger. I was showing my mother all the nostalgic stuff at Bigbadtoystore and she went and got the dagger toy out of an old closet.

Besides, I have a Zelda master sword to do that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No its the original green ranger Dragon Dagger. I was showing my mother all the nostalgic stuff at Bigbadtoystore and she went and got the dagger toy out of an old closet.

Besides, I have a Zelda master sword to do that.

Does your father worry about you? I know I would. Mothers are always more understanding.

Of course. But YH just out ezed ez with that response. Gotta recognize!

I have a weird sense of humor I guess?

Ez is a bad influence.

Also, he may be baffled by the fact you responding somewhat positively to a YH post instead of just posting a hit and run "jlaw" gif.

cajunator

Banned
Does your father worry about you? I know I would. Mothers are always more understanding.

Ez is a bad influence.

Also, he may be baffled by the fact you responding somewhat positively to a YH post instead of just posting a hit and run "jlaw" gif.

Hell yeah. He is super worried :)

But Id rather my parents worry about me rather than indifference. Indifference would hurt.

Top Bottom