• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

images
If her casual Pats fandom is our biggest disagreement I think we'll be alright!

I probably enjoy trolling her a little too much, though...

Spades

Spades

Nothing wrong with that. As long as she doesn't turn out to be a Pats fan.

No chance of that - I love my daughter too much.

PS - I have actually been to see a few Huskies games as I am in Seattle a few times a year on business. Atmosphere blew me away.

cdyhybrid

No chance of that - I love my daughter too much.

PS - I have actually been to see a few Huskies games as I am in Seattle a few times a year on business. Atmosphere blew me away.

Glad you enjoyed it! You should see the atmosphere when we're actually good :p

Maybe in another season or two!

Lions sign CB Drayton Florence

After departing the Lions, Florence spent the 2013 season with the Carolina Panthers. He made five starts in 14 games and had 26 tackles, 9 passes defended, 2 interceptions and 1 touchdown. On Pro Football Focus, Florence was actually rated as the 19th-best cornerback in 2013 with a +8.0 grade, so he had a pretty solid season with Carolina.
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/8/7/5979593/lions-sign-drayton-florence

I didn't know he had a good season last year. Still, smh @ at fielding an AARP CB core.

Darius Slay better be good this year, and stay healthy. lol Mayhew.

dionysus

Yaldog
if that isnt a natchitoches meat pie or quiche it aint worth stealing.

My wife is from Natchitoches and knows some old lady that sells them frozen out of her house. One of the best foods in the whole world, just drop them in some hot oil for a few minutes and enjoy.

cajunator

Banned
My wife is from Natchitoches and knows some old lady that sells them frozen out of her house. One of the best foods in the whole world, just drop them in some hot oil for a few minutes and enjoy.

They are sold at a lot of gas stations in Cajun country.
I usually pick up two or three at a time. godlike things.

dionysus

Yaldog
Nacogdoches > Natchitoches

Pssh, typical Texan sour grapes at being next to the superior Louisiana. Nacogdoches is a shithole. Natchitoches is a beautiful town with a river running right next to downtown, where Steel Magnolia's is famously set, and where Oprah visited and had her own parade. Oprah doesn't even know that Nacogdoches exists.

Top Bottom