• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

BueUvheCAAAB6eB.jpg

#SouthCarolinaPeopleBeLike

TheFatOne

I'm curious how the DLine pans out this year. It was imo their greatest weakness last year.
That's because their inside guys were hurt. Had their third string DT starting. Its going to be much much better this season. Really want to see the first round DT they picked play.

Godslay

Banned
That's because their inside guys were hurt. Had their third string DT starting. Its going to be much much better this season. Really want to see the first round DT they picked play.

First round DTs are notorious for not having impact right away. It took Sly Williams nearly a full season before he started figuring things out. It's awesome when they do though, Poe being the most recent example I can think of.

Bread

Banned
Never been. Any good? My friends are hipsters, so they always end up at Deep Ellum.

I like Silhouette just because they have cheap brew and popcorn.
It's not bad, small and it sounds good. Right down the street from the Brighton music hall I think.

TheFatOne

Pats online struggling is a tiny bit worryaomee since they no longer have the god of online coaches.
First round DTs are notorious for not having impact right away. It took Sly Williams nearly a full season before he started figuring things out. It's awesome when they do though, Poe being the most recent example I can think of.
Pats are probably going to use him like Collins last year. A play or two here and there. If there is an injury he'll be there but otherwise they are going to bring him along slowly.

Colasante

Great play by Kanorris Davis. Loses his helmet and still makes the tackle as gunner on special teams.

Undrafted CB Malcolm Butler looking good too. He might be the corner that makes the roster during Browner's suspension.

Bread

Banned
I've seen the place before. Just never came in. Maybe I'll check it out now, I have a friend up there that likes that type of music.
Yea it's a chill place, I'll be looking for some hipster girls tonight it's usually got a good selection of those.

Top Bottom