• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Sanjuro

Yea it's a chill place, I'll be looking for some hipster girls tonight it's usually got a good selection of those.

You're on my page. We should just work on banging more sluts and PMing the photographic evidence to Gata's inbox every morning.

smithers.gif

Farooq

Banned
Depends on what you mean by mid-round, I guess.

You typically expect 2nd-rounders to be solid starters for a good period of time, so I would expect a 2nd-round G to develop into someone solid who can handle those rushers.

Day 2 is what I meant by mid-round, which I guess is not really mid-round.

GQman2121

Banned
And now they're called offensive PI. Flags have ruined this sport. They should wear them and get it over with already. It's inevitable anyway once tackling and contact are abolished.

Farooq

Banned
I feel like I should have at least been paying attention to positional battles for teams in the NFC East. I don't even know what I am suppose to look for when watching this Washington game.

3Sixty

I feel like I should have at least be paying attention to positional battles for teams in the nfc east. I don't even know what I am suppose to look for when watching this Washington game.

The Pats D somehow being even worse than last year?

jbug617

Banned
Mallet can sling it though.

Really not stressing the defense. They got beat on a lot of the underneath stuff and most of the defense isn't even playing.

TheFatOne

Mallet can sling it though.

Really not stressing the defense. They got beat on a lot of the underneath stuff and most of the defense isn't even playing.
His accuracy is so bad though. Slings it to Boyce but can't make an eight yard pass to a wide open receiver.

Top Bottom