• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

qy0mdTB.png

lol

Just proves the draft is till a giant crapshoot and the AFC South is terrible but it is nice two divisional foes reached for QB's and passed on a once a generation defensive player.

Tom Penny

"I was blown away today. I saw a legitimate NFL starting quarterback today backing up Tom Brady," Mayock said after Monday's scrimmage versus the Redskins. "So as the season progresses and we get closer to draft time and what the Patriots can or can't do with him, I think they drafted Jimmy Garoppolo for a reason, as an insurance policy. But trust me, Ryan Mallett's a starting quarterback in this league, and he popped today."

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Bowser

qy0mdTB.png

lol

Just proves the draft is till a giant crapshoot and the AFC South is terrible but it is nice two divisional foes reached for QB's and passed on a once a generation defensive player.

Crazy how good the first half of that first round was aside from the post-Cam QBs. Everyone besides those bust QBs have been Pro Bowl players.

if he wins another one you will just say that he is using cameras so i really don't give a shit

I have not heard one person say that the Pats are still illegally taping other teams practices. If they ever legitimately win a SB I wont say that they are still taping unless some evidence comes out to support that.

bionic77

Was too busy with work and traveling to see the games last night.

How did Geno and RG3 look last night? Is RG3 back and does Geno look like a starting qb yet?

KingGondo

Banned
Walking to workout and smelled amaze outside. Smelled like straight up bacon in the air for the Lebron event tonight.
I kicked a soccer ball around at the park on Sunday morning with my friend and someone was cooking bacon.

It was hard to focus on kicking the ball.

Top Bottom