• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
nepatriotslogo.gif

Poor anti-aliasing on that image is typical of an XB1 fan.

Colasante

New England Patriots defensive tackle Chris Jones is likely to miss the rest of the preseason with a left ankle injury suffered in Thursday night's preseason opener, according to a source. Jones is to have more tests today on the ankle, but the initial diagnosis is that the injury isn't a season-ending type of situation and that Jones dodged what could have been a more serious injury had it affected his knee.

Patriots may have dodged a big blow. Chris Jones is the team's top pass rusher from the interior, so it's great that he shouldn't miss any regular season games.

Yankee is an honorary dolphins fan, he can hate on the pats all day long if he wishes

Damn right. Cant wait to see the Lazor era kick off tonight. Tanny has the strongest arm of any A&M QB in the league, Mike Wallace is an unstoppable deep threat when he tries, Miller is gonna run wild if they give him the ball, plus without all the hazing the team is going to come together and gel. Nothing can stop us now.

#RestoretheSqueak2014

SonnyBoy

I was pleased with the Redskins performance yesterday. Damn the score. I saw solid tackling and improved defensive line play from some of the 2nd tier guys. Some of the rookie flashed, which is always nice.

That being said, I don't believe any of it. LMAO

I've been to the doctor like once since Jr High. Kind of frightening 0_0 and lucky and stupid at the same time.

Dude you get like a negative feedback loop on your desire to go to the doctor. I hadn't gone to the doctor in like six years. After that long all the shit that is wrong with you intimidates you out of going.

It's sort of like the dentist, for people who hate the dentist. You put it off and put it off and all of a sudden it's been like four years. Then you can't go to the dentist because the dentist is going to yell at you for not going to the dentist.

eznark

Banned
Why do you care if a dentist yells at you? Also why do you go to a dentist that yells at you? Tell him to fuck off and find a new dentist.

cajunator

Banned
not even gonna lie. I was talking to one of my friends who is close friends with Hito this morning and I bawled like as baby. Fuck this hurts so much.

Why do you care if a dentist yells at you? Also why do you go to a dentist that yells at you? Tell him to fuck off and find a new dentist.

It doesn't bother me (probably because I haven't been to the dentist in like six years) but I have a friend who is like deathly afraid of dentists and has crippling social anxiety. He is a mess.

Drakeon

Feelin' pretty good we got a draft pick for him!
I'm not that upset about a 6th rounder, but I still don't understand the move. He's way worse than Josh Johnson who we signed off the street and can use the same playbook as Kap. I may be over rating Johnson, but Gabbert has seemingly no redeeming features.

eznark

Banned
I'm not that upset about a 6th rounder, but I still don't understand the move. He's way worse than Josh Johnson who we signed off the street and can use the same playbook as Kap. I may be over rating Johnson, but Gabbert has seemingly no redeeming features.

I've read next to nothing about Gabbert but it's possible he is great in the film room. The 49ers loved Tolzien in that role and Harbaugh has expressed disappointment in losing that. Maybe Gabbert has a good football mind? Dunno, seems like most of his limitations are physical though.

cajunator

Banned
I've read next to nothing about Gabbert but it's possible he is great in the film room. The 49ers loved Tolzien in that role and Harbaugh has expressed disappointment in losing that. Maybe Gabbert has a good football mind? Dunno, seems like most of his limitations are physical though.

apparently hes a smart cookie, just a bad quarterback talentwise.

Dragon

Banned
Yeah, there is tons of value there, especially since it seems the consensus is that Kaepernick isn't exactly cerebral under center.

Hence why the Pats stick with Mallet's coked up corpse of a body!

I have no idea why he's on the team

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, there is tons of value there, especially since it seems the consensus is that Kaepernick isn't exactly cerebral under center.

They can put Kaeps brawn and Gabberts brains together and have a complete QB. It works for runningback committees.

Top Bottom