• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

So apparently the Steelers' 4th string QB is someone my sister went to high school with. And is now the most famous person from where I grew up.

Coincidentally, their starter is from where I live now.

I swear to God, the universe wants me to be a Steelers fan. But I will not.

JABEE

Are Taylor Price or Jeremy Ebert still in the NFL? They're my only hometown players.
I'm not sure. Another player that came from my town is Jonathan Grimes who played RB for the Texans and Jets for a little bit last season. He transferred to Paul VI after going to middle school at PHS.

JABEE

Yeah we had some crazy floods this spring. Always closing the riverline.
Did you take the Riverline? The stories I could tell. :jnc I had a semester where every day my classes ended at 9PM. People were just straight snorting cocaine on the train. Meetings on the RiverLine were prison reunions. I remember the day that it snowed like 6 inches in 2 1/2 hours and having to run to Walter Rand.

Did you take the Riverline? The stories I could tell. :jnc I had a semester where every day my classes ended at 9PM. People were just straight snorting cocaine on the train. Meetings on the RiverLine were prison reunions. I remember the day that it snowed like 6 inches in 2 1/2 hours and having to run to Walter Rand.

Nah I drive. My wife took it to trenton from camden for two years though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chicago looks awesome on TV. Gotta visit there soon. Hope it's not a letdown like most other american cities I have been too.

Between New York, Boston, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin....I liked Chicago the best. Pains me to say because fuck the Bears but it's a great city to visit anyway.

Well it's probably not better than New York but it's close. Most fun I had in a major city was years ago visiting Washington DC.

Eleuin

i would have a hard time swallowing paying as much as the bills did to move up to take a WR. i guess everyone has their own opinions and i don't know anything more about football than the average fan but to move up 4 spots? i'd rather roll the dice with the 3 other picks they traded

FO will probably be out if they don't pick it up this season, no fucks given about the future at this point

cajunator

Banned
That was a pleasant preseason start.
Saints look pretty deep. Pass rush will be beastly again. the back end is a work in progress and some players need to get healthy but I need to see more out of SJB. Hes raw still.
Ingram looks like a RB who got denied a contract and seeks to prove he is worth one.
Humber needs to start in the LB corps.

cajunator

Banned
Terron Armstead is a solid left tackle. Most runs now going to the left side instead of the right. Put Evans, Grubbs, Goodwin, Lelito, Streif in there we have a pretty solid wall.

sWXQIaM.jpeg

It's cookin

Miguel

I mentioned the news about Hito to WasabiKing last night and he sent me this to post here and the thread in OT.

From WasabiKing/Jay: said:
Of course my story about Hito is really a TOS violation (Thanks Miguel)

So many of our conversations had always taken place on AIM or IRC. I remember when we used to be on gamesquad or whatever SHIT server we were on and he talked about trying to backup files and move onto a new server. Suddenly I became an admin...

Memories:
His experiences and thoughts as a Mormon
Bitched at me once because I was playing Madden Franchise over a scrim between us
The Hito Special at Jack in the Box
The love for the #6 at Wendy's (Spicy Chicken Sandwich, natch)
Why Carolina Que is the best
His absolute shock that I've actually been to RTP and didn't contact him
His absolute jubilation over the Seahawks SB win. His shock that he was the first person I congratulated

Rest easy old friend, I hope you find what you're lookin' for.

Top Bottom