• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Sanjuro

Rap battles not in TMNT II, of course.

Yes. YES.

Z3Bv5n2.gif

Sanjuro

Is the new TMNT any good? I just watched GOTG yesterday so I have high expectations of anything afterwards

It's fun. If you like the franchise, it's a good time.

Hard to recommend otherwise, but I've been surprised with the people who have told me they enjoyed it.

Bread

Banned
sanjuro

there were some fun young girls at the bar tonight, not all trashy townies like i expected.

i only drank beer though so i'm not drunk enough to work my magic on some sluts.

Sanjuro

Being drunk is not magic. You need to get drunk with them, otherwise you just are spouting random nonsense to them.

In the end, I need more dives with character. Sounds worth checking out. Allston is basically the opposite in that regard.

Kerm 1

So apparently the Steelers' 4th string QB is someone my sister went to high school with. And is now the most famous person from where I grew up.

Coincidentally, their starter is from where I live now.

I swear to God, the universe wants me to be a Steelers fan. But I will not.

Don't fight it. There is no shame in supporting the greatest franchise in sports history.

The rest of you slack jaws: don't bring up the Fudge Packers pre-superbowl Era or Yankees bull shit. It's no longer relevant.

Bread

Banned
Being drunk is not magic. You need to get drunk with them, otherwise you just are spouting random nonsense to them.

In the end, I need more dives with character. Sounds worth checking out. Allston is basically the opposite in that regard.
no that was the problem. neither me or the girls were getting drunk, just drinking. the potential was there though, it will happen soon and the pics will be sent to gata.

Jonm1010

Banned
Saints looked good. Meeting my expectations nicely.

To a larger point though I liked seeing all the Legion of Boom calls being made. Can't say I don't feel a little redeemed given how much I was piled on in the post Super Bowl threads just for mentioning in passing the Seattle defensive philosophy.

Seattle effectively exploited a loophole in the tendencies of NFL officials to great effect. I give them credit for that, lots of Super Bowl teams have done likewise but what I love about this league(at least in the rules department) is their willingness to acknowledge mistakes and correct them.

To a larger point though I liked seeing all the Legion of Boom calls being made. Can't say I don't feel a little redeemed given how much I was piled on in the post Super Bowl threads just for mentioning in passing the Seattle defensive philosophy.

Seattle effectively exploited a loophole in the tendencies of NFL officials to great effect. I give them credit for that, lots of Super Bowl teams have done likewise but what I love about this league(at least in the rules department) is their willingness to acknowledge mistakes and correct them.

Yeah, handicapping defences even more is exactly what the NFL needs.

cdyhybrid

:jnc

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Freeman's (and most people here's) worst nightmare:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=871241

A bug can turn you into a vegetarian, or at least make you swear off red meat. Doctors across the U.S. are seeing a surge of sudden meat allergies in people bitten by a certain kind of tick, and one allergist on Long Island says she's seen 200 cases.

At the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, "I see two to three new cases every week," said Dr. Scott Commins, who with a colleague, Dr. Thomas Platts-Mills, published the first paper tying the tick to the illness in 2011.

One of the first cases they saw was a bow hunter who had eaten meat all his life but landed in the emergency department several times with allergic reactions after eating meat. More cases kept turning up in people who were outdoors a lot.

Doctors don't know if the allergy is permanent. Some patients show signs of declining antibodies over time, although those with severe reactions are understandably reluctant to risk eating meat again. Even poultry products such as turkey sausage sometimes contain meat byproducts and can trigger the allergy.

Wes

venison crêpe
This is the first I've been able to post in here since the news of Hitokage's passing.

I didn't know him as well as many of you or others on this forum but he was undoubtedly a good poster and great contributor of this community. Coming back in to this thread feels like I've gone to a pub to watch the games with my friends and we're all sat at a large table, drinking and being merry, cracking jokes at one another and the players. However towards the centre of the table there is an empty chair and we will forever be missing a great comment or two from one of our own.

We will sorely miss him this season and all the seasons to come.

There was no rule change, Goodell just told refs to stop being retarded.

Haven't posted here in months but had to stop in to offer condolences for Hito. RIP.

Hope to show up more often during the season, hope everyone here is doing well.

MechDX

Excited for a preseason game. First one in a while. New offense, new QB, Clowney and Watt together in a game setting.

Let us mark this day with the drinking of coffee! #BOB
#GREG

MechDX

I'm just happy to have been drafted as high as I was. With a little luck and a lot of hard work I hope I can contribute to this organization like other Tecans legends such as Andre Johnson, David Carr, or Toro.

You forgot to mention "To be a good team mate". That's a lap!

I'm just happy to have been drafted as high as I was. With a little luck and a lot of hard work I hope I can contribute to this organization like other Tecans legends such as Andre Johnson, David Carr, or Toro.

Still can't deal with it.

Gonna make the Texans pay for passing on me. Randy Moss style.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skyscraper Simulator Steam Key -- MB-3B21626151E17E2F - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 1 entrants total.

t1407599574z1.png

Top Bottom