• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Not very respectful.

I like the Browns and their fans but Manziel can rot for all I care. Privileged piece of shit.

You keep saying this like the league isn''t full of douchebags, assholes, pricks, and dicks. Every team has their share of terrible people, who do much worse things than legally drink and party with attractive large-chested females with loose morals.

When it comes time for business, Manziel puts his nose to the ground and works on his craft just like anyone else. What these players do in their downtime is not my business

Not very respectful.

I like the Browns and their fans but Manziel can rot for all I care. Privileged piece of shit.
You're crazy, but I like you too.

Also I just want to point out that not once have you referenced Manziels game as to why he won't succeed. You always just try and attack what you believe his character to be.

Tom Penny

Well I think Manziel is a piece of shit and won't succeed because his do what I want shit won't work in the NFL on top of increasing his injury chances exponentially.

MechDX

You're crazy, but I like you too.

Also I just want to point out that not once have you referenced Manziels game as to why he won't succeed. You always just try and attack what you believe his character to be.

He is a midget. Relies too.much on his scrambling which will lead to his demise. Wilson while the same stature has a professionalism and realizes he can't do that all the time. Don't see that in Manziel

So yeah his character issues will be his own worst enemy.

Spinluck

Is this shirt offensive?

dZgcbs9.jpg

Godslay

Banned
He is a midget. Relies too.much on his scrambling which will lead to his demise. Wilson while the same stature has a professionalism and realizes he can't do that all the time. Don't see that in Manziel

So yeah his character issues will be his own worst enemy.

Wilson frequently gives canned pr style responses. It is a professional projection, at times it seems a little forced. He is in general a good guy though from all appearances. Manziel on the other hand is still a kid enjoying the role of being a newly minted NFL QB. He's not hurting anyone, and as long as he's being responsible I don't think there is anything wrong with that. We've always had both guys in the NFL, some more extreme then others.

As far as his game, we'll just have to wait and see how the Browns use him. If they get him some weapons and the defense stays largely in place, he might have some success.

jnddcV1dgDjTO.png

Who the hell would pay for this

I payed for it, but it was $14.99. Figure it's $3.75 a game ($5 without the discount), if I only watch the Broncos games. I usually end up watching quite a few games so it's really cheap on a per game basis. I think it's a good deal personally, plus I like watching the up and comers.

Pimpwerx

The thirst for preseason football is real...right up until you're actually watching it and then realize you're a month early. My preseason hype died about 5 minutes into the HoF game. Give me my college tune-up games first, then it's NFL time. PEACE.

cajunator

Banned
The thirst for preseason football is real...right up until you're actually watching it and then realize you're a month early. My preseason hype died about 5 minutes into the HoF game. Give me my college tune-up games first, then it's NFL time. PEACE.

Im just excited to see the Saints on the field.
Right now Im happy to see football period.
I dont care if its practice football, bad football, Lions football, or cheaters football.

And the offensive line, that weakest link of a Dolphins roster? It did just fine. The interior line of Daryn Colledge, Samson Satele and Dallas Thomas held up. Zero sacks. Zero pressures.

A big part of the reason: the ball was out of Tannehill’s hands before the protection had time to break down. Exactly how Bill Lazor, the Dolphins’ celebrated new offensive coordinator, planned it.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/08/4280233/despite-loss-a-sizzling-start.html#storylink=cpy

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Don't let me down during regular season, Miami.

Today's the day. Can't wait to see how the offense looks, and I look forward to seeing an aggressive Lions defense finally. I hope the first string offense plays for a couple possessions at least. Our back up QB situation is atrocious, which is going to hurt the WR competition; basically if you don't have Stafford throwing to you this evening, you aren't going to make an impression on tape. Dan Orlowski has looked terrible in camp from all accounts, including throwing four INTs in one practice. And Kellen Moore still can't throw a spiral.

I miss Shaun Hill..

Greg

Bruh at least you ain't in Cincy. When the Bengals get to the playoffs I pretty much just have to count on their defense to score. Dalton doesn't have a clutch. He only has one gear.
ibzHz2PgdKN6rt.gif

$15 for several hours of enjoyment? Great deal. Plus you get to see the depth of your team in action rather than just guessing as to how they play.
it's only noon and Sanjuro's bar tab is already 15 dollars

Tom Penny

$15 for several hours of enjoyment? Great deal. Plus you get to see the depth of your team in action rather than just guessing as to how they play.

When has preseason ever determined how a player is going to play? Preseason success is determined by how many key players don't get injured...

Pimpwerx

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. Don't let me down during regular season, Miami.
Stahp eet. I'm not falling for this shit again. Not after "championship offense" had me woofing last season, only to kick me in the jimmy later. I'm going to assume ATL's defensive line sucks horribly. Inconsistency wouldn't be anything new to our o-line. I want to believe, but I'm not letting them break my heart again. PEACE.

brentech

Bruh at least you ain't in Cincy. When the Bengals get to the playoffs I pretty much just have to count on their defense to score. Dalton doesn't have a clutch. He only has one gear.

bruh bruh, Matt Stafford would skip
his least favorite part of
a meal to have so many attempts at the playoffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Today's the day. Can't wait to see how the offense looks, and I look forward to seeing an aggressive Lions defense finally. I hope the first string offense plays for a couple possessions at least. Our back up QB situation is atrocious, which is going to hurt the WR competition; basically if you don't have Stafford throwing to you this evening, you aren't going to make an impression on tape. Dan Orlowski has looked terrible in camp from all accounts, including throwing four INTs in one practice. And Kellen Moore still can't throw a spiral.

I miss Shaun Hill..

The legion of bitch kitties gonna make them WRs humble.

HiResDes

I miss Shaun Hill..

So PD how close to 500 are they gonna get this year...

7HCHQPJ.png

Stahp eet. I'm not falling for this shit again. Not after "championship offense" had me woofing last season, only to kick me in the jimmy later. I'm going to assume ATL's defensive line sucks horribly. Inconsistency wouldn't be anything new to our o-line. I want to believe, but I'm not letting them break my heart again. PEACE.

But it's Bill FREAKIN Lazor. He shoots freakin LAZORS.

Sanjuro

I remember having free preseason tickets one year and leaving the stadium before the end of the first quarter.

It's amusing to watch when there is nothing else to do, and if I had to watch a specific game I would probably just head to a pub. In the end you just don't learn much about your team as the league lines their pockets.

Godslay

Banned
it's only noon and Sanjuro's bar tab is already 15 dollars

Point being, we'll all find ways to piss away cash!

When has preseason ever determined how a player is going to play? Preseason success is determined by how many key players don't get injured...

Never said anything about success. Just saying that it's nice to be able to see the guys that don't always start or aren't always active. Plus rookies are fun to watch as well. It's a small price to pay for a game I enjoy.

>> Preseason Football
>> Enjoyment

Each to their own.

It's amusing to watch when there is nothing else to do, and if I had to watch a specific game I would probably just head to a pub. In the end you just don't learn much about your team as the league lines their pockets.

I disagree. Plenty to learn about your team, especially when there are positional changes and new additions. Teams aren't static.

Sanjuro

People can spend their money. It just seems like a waste or something that should be given out with a regular league pass subscription, but I don't follow those plans to be honest.

The only people I despise are the ones who get pumped for a preseason game and go through the emotions like their team is actually attempting to compete.

Listen up you dirty poors, I'm tired of the pictures of little boys and digesting Hawaiian pizza. Why don't you put the Mike's hard back in the fridge, grab a beer, and man up for some football.

Even preseason football is better than comic book movies and anime love pillows and I'd bet those cost more than $4

This thread disgusts me.

I just grew a beard in spite.

Top Bottom