• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cajunator

Banned
Listen up you dirty poors, I'm tired of the pictures of little boys and digesting Hawaiian pizza. Why don't you put the Mike's hard back in the fridge, grab a beer, and man up for some football.

Even preseason football is better than comic book movies and anime love pillows and I'd bet those cost more than $4

This thread disgusts me.

I just grew a beard in spite.

I watch football while hugging penguins. you cant stop me!

eznark

Banned
You all seen really concerned and convinced you know best when it comes to my wallet so what am I allowed to get for lunch?

Sanjuro

The only preseason sport that matters is basketball, because it authentically replicates the number of shits the players give during a regular season game.

So PD how close to 500 are they gonna get this year...

7HCHQPJ.png

I think 8-8 is likely, but you never know. This team has the potential to win big, IF Stafford has a huge year. If we get the Stafford of the last two seasons then we'll hover around or slightly under .500.

I think Chicago and GB did more to get better than we did, and it'll bite us in the ass...unless Stafford plays out of this world.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Listen up you dirty poors, I'm tired of the pictures of little boys and digesting Hawaiian pizza. Why don't you put the Mike's hard back in the fridge, grab a beer, and man up for some football.

Even preseason football is better than comic book movies and anime love pillows and I'd bet those cost more than $4

This thread disgusts me.

I just grew a beard in spite.

/throws a slice of pineapple on Bucket's cheeseburger

MRSA

Banned
I got held over work an hour wrestling a fat mother fucking meth addict only for him to stop breathing on us. We got him back and fighting again. Fuckin meth.

MechDX

Some twitter comments from a Texan blogger:

Hard not to get excited that the #Texans have evolved into a modern day offense that actually uses a slot receiver now.

Travis Labhart is my prediction that will pick up a new set of fans tonight and as the preseason continues. #Texans

White, scrappy, short....Welkah 2.0

Hard not to get excited that the #Texans have evolved into a modern day offense that actually uses a slot receiver now.

Travis Labhart is my prediction that will pick up a new set of fans tonight and as the preseason continues. #Texans

Hard working? High motor?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions-Browns most anticipated pre-season game of all-time?

Yay or nay

Yay

Matthew Stafford and Johnny Football. The opposite spectrums of entertainment tonight.

I'm a bit nervous for the game considering it'll be our first time seeing the offense, and some young defensive players, in action with a new coaching staff.

I still don't think some of our proven players should play but like PD said when we let Shaun "The Dragon" Hill go we left ourselves without a backup QB. For instance I see no reason for Megatron to play.

Either way I'm glad the game is at 4:30 PST, I'll be getting my beer game on early today.

I expect a gentlemans duel today BrownsGAF. May the football Gods be with you, our close cousins.

Restore the Roar 2014

cajunator

Banned

He better have a Lance moore white boy dance prepared.

Yay

Matthew Stafford and Johnny Football. The opposite spectrums of entertainment tonight.

I'm a bit nervous for the game considering it'll be our first time seeing the offense, and some young defensive players, in action with a new coaching staff.

I still don't think some of our proven players should play but like PD said when we let Shaun "The Dragon" Hill go we left ourselves without a backup QB. For instance I see no reason for Megatron to play.

Either way I'm glad the game is at 4:30 PST, I'll be getting my beer game on early today.

I expect a gentlemans duel today BrownsGAF. May the football Gods be with you, our close cousins.

Restore the Roar 2014
If you only watch Caldwell you'll have no idea if you've won or lost. Restore the Bore.

And :jnc at being nervous about a pre-season game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you only watch Caldwell you'll have no idea if you've won or lost. Restore the Bore.

And :jnc at being nervous about a pre-season game.

You need a calm General in times of joy and despair. Caldwell is that man.

And yeah I don't know why I'm nervous I guess it's because we've gone through our long offseason and this will be our somewhat new look Lions. It won't compare to the nervousness of our first game on opening week MNF.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fox you play CS? Honestly I was thinking about getting CS:GO but wasn't sure how it compared to CS 1.3-1.6. NFLGAF needs some game to combat the DOTA plague.

Bread

Banned
Fox you play CS? Honestly I was thinking about getting CS:GO but wasn't sure how it compared to CS 1.3-1.6. NFLGAF needs some game to combat the DOTA plague.
i'm playing it now, it's great. never played any of them before css but it's pretty much the same to me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i'm playing it now, it's great. never played any of them before css but it's pretty much the same to me.

Good to hear but some of the hardcore CS community had problems with Source back in the day. Not sure what they were complaining about but CS was/is serious business.

Another aspect I totally forgot about todays game. At least we'll be playing against Haden and get to see how Justin Gilbert holds up in his first preseason game.

Top Bottom