• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

eznark

Banned
Yea. I just use the free version. It does the job I guess.

I want something with turn by turn. During the day it's hard as fuck to see the screen. So I always hesitate to go much more than a 15 miles or so at the risk of getting lost on these tiny country roads.

MechDX

Btulk6sIYAAR0Tj.jpg:large

I would become a JFF fanboy before I would ever root for that low life scumbag.

brentech

I want something with turn by turn. During the day it's hard as fuck to see the screen. So I always hesitate to go much more than a 15 miles or so at the risk of getting lost on these tiny country roads.
Just wing it! That's what I do.
Today's route was just an out and back, and I do know of that area. But I often will just start out on the country roads and just kind figure it out from there.

I can usually use my bio compass to at least get me heading back in the right direction if needed. Probably once or twice I had to stop my ride and actually open the map to see where I was and where I needed to turn to get back to a road I know.

MechDX

JJ Watt and Clowney is gonna be legit scary shit.

That grantland article is REALLY damn good. Great insight into Watts thought process's and how he handles fame.

As far as Watt/Clowney. Honestly I am more intrigued by what kind of season Whitney Mercilus will have. If you are throwing everything at Watt/Clowney SOMEONE is getting a free run at the QB on the other side.

squicken

JJ Watt and Clowney is gonna be legit scary shit.

Not really fair to put Clowney is that conversation, regardless of his talent and hype. Watt is a Lawrence Taylor/Reggie White type of player. He just needs to avoid injuries to build the same legacy

Not really fair to put Clowney is that conversation, regardless of his talent and hype. Watt is a Lawrence Taylor/Reggie White type of player. He just needs to avoid injuries to build the same legacy
Yet somehow Mech has an avatar of a QB he will forget about in a year or two.

We're really witnessing history while watching guys like Watt and Matthew Stafford.

jakncoke

Banned
I had no idea people were so excited to pay a subscription to play year old EA games. Baffling.

I can't believe GameStop didn't have a credit card before.

Yeah just read that thread, neogaf really amazes me sometime. Maybe the people in there think it'll get way better in the future? I dunno. A soccer game that also will become outdated this fall, a madden that'll be outdated in 1 month, a BF game in which all ive ever heard of is bug ridden shit(maybe patches happened idk) also nearly a year old and whatever peggle 2 is. Definitely would have to up its game fast to even consider this as some megaton people seem to think this announcement is.

Spinluck

Mech threw away his pride last year, and is now a devout supporter of the Patriots organization.

He deserves no sympathy.

MechDX

We're really witnessing history while watching guys like Watt and Matthew Stafford.

image.php

Im trying to make Mech feel better goddammit.

Shit these fucks cant get me down. Texans defense is going to downright terrifying this year. Add in some run heavy/throwing to TE offense with Fitz just being a game manager and there is really no telling what may happen.

fuck mech

I sooooo want to sgueeeeee you so bad.

squicken

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Still working on story, but bottom line is "A" bottle for Josh Gordon was barely above the limit. "B" bottle was actually BELOW the limit.

THERE'S HOPE BG!!!!!

Dragon

Banned
That EA thing sure is something. Not that I'd use it on PS4 but that seems incredibly dumb to keep it on a console that's looking to be outmatched both sales wise and technically.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That EA thing sure is something. Not that I'd use it on PS4 but that seems incredibly dumb to keep it on a console that's looking to be outmatched both sales wise and technically.

I'm sure those checks EA is taking to give MS some half-assed exclusive content for their games is worth it.

Dragon

Banned
Only if Microsoft isn't subsidizing it.

I'm sure those checks EA is taking to give MS some half-assed exclusive content for their games is worth it.

True enough I suppose. I mean when you look at what the NFL is getting for 400 million from MS, I do wonder how much MS is paying EA for this stuff.

See you in December when you are trying to catch the Lions.

Wait really, this is the tack you're going to take?

eznark

Banned
True enough I suppose. I mean when you look at what the NFL is getting for 400 million from MS, I do wonder how much MS is paying EA for this stuff.

I would guess they are covering 100% of each sub. So $5 per person per month. Not too awful.

Lets keep the "console warz" out of this thread please.

You have a bizarre view of console wars. Discussing EA's new program is hardly console wars

MechDX

I would guess they are covering 100% of each sub. So $5 per person per month. Not too awful.

You have a bizarre view of console wars. Discussing EA's new program is hardly console wars

Yeah

MechDX

This page makes me realize how useful the ignore feature is.

yeah come at, no fucks given. Seriously the blatant trolling and just non football related nonsense is getting ridiculous. Maybe we need to be NBA GAF'ed

eznark

Banned
Don't pull a snes, we're not even talking shit on your baby boy xbone. We're lol'ing at the EA vault program and people that are excited for it on the gaming side.

The one good thing that I can see from the service is that maybe it;ll keep some servers for old games up longer.

Shittiest part is probably that the Season Pass is dead for other platforms.

This page makes me realize how useful the ignore feature is.

yeah come at, no fucks given. Seriously the blatant trolling and just non football related nonsense is getting ridiculous. Maybe we need to be NBA GAF'ed
You just gotta ignore dragon when it comes to console stuff. The rest of it was all fine though.

Top Bottom