• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Hope you bros are having a good weekend. I was in a wedding yesterday and I'm driving to the beach for a week today. Should be pretty fun!

If you guys get bored of Lions talk you could always reminisce on how amazing Tannehill's drive was against the Falcons. :)

Will the Bengals win a playoff game this year?

TMtkNMB.gif

Hope you bros are having a good weekend. I was in a wedding yesterday and I'm driving to the beach for a week today. Should be pretty fun!

If you guys get bored of Lions talk you could always reminisce on how amazing Tannehill's drive was against the Falcons. :)

People need to start calling Tanny Mr. Perfect.

Greg

PS4 acquired

sounds like a good time!

Greg and Bowser in the crew now. NFLPS4-GAF grows stronger by the day.

Nothing, NOTHING, stops this train.

Mech, Zvonimir, Bread, join us or move the hell out of the way.

jbug617

Banned
yeah, picked it up with The Last of Us

probably won't get into that tonight, but I'm just messing around with some demos now

by the time you get here, I'll be at a family party

you can party with us and then we can play PS4 late into the night!

I was thinking of doing the Target deal for TLOU. I never played it

Vyroxis

Banned
Greg and Bowser in the crew now. NFLPS4-GAF grows stronger by the day.

Nothing, NOTHING, stops this train.

Mech, Zvonimir, Bread, join us or move the hell out of the way.

I have a PS4 sitting under my awesome as all hell 70 inch. I should play it a bit more often, been really looking at TLOU.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wasn't there a google doc with everyones PSN/XBL names or something?

Think I'm actually going to give Madden a try this year (I'm a sucker).

Top Bottom