• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I had to do things this morning

Well Arsenal destroyed City. Granted City didn't really give a shit at all.

(At the end of the day, it's really just a friendly with a feel-good trophy attached to it. The loser feels...less good. But it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of the season. Case in point, United won it last year. And we all know how their season went)

cashman

Banned
Tyron manhandling Martez Wilson. Poor Wilson...

EcstaticIllegalAmethystinepython.gif

Damn what a beast

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No offense to Greg but he has a flip phone and he has a ps4 now. What are the rest of you doing?

:jnc

Now that's funny.

Nope, my PS3 died soon after it released.

TLOU is very, very slow starting out....which is not a great thing. I didn't think the game really picked up until about 3 or 4 hours in which is when you'll get hooked to the plot and get a feel for how the game is played.

@MaioccoCSN
#49ers WR Quinton Patton left practice early, accompanied by trainer and doctor. He was walking fine, but no word on his condition.

Gigglepoo

Bill Barnwell said:
Russell Wilson will make about as much this season (in terms of base salary) as Sam Bradford will by the end of the third quarter of St. Louis’s game against Minnesota in Week 1.

WHAT!?

Just finished Tlou main story. Good game, one of those few games that really immerse you. Felt like I was in some kind of action movie or tv show.

I'll start the Left behind dlc soon

Kaep's deal he signed this offseason takes effect in the 2015 season, so this year Kaep's base salary is $645k (plus $100k workout bonus).

Bradford's is $14.015 mil. Reminder that Bradford's contract is awful ($50 mil guaranteed). He also makes more than Kaep next year too ($12.985 mil vs $12.4 mil)!

MechDX

The Vikings have hired Joe Marciano, former Texans Special teams coach to help while Mike Priefer is out.

Thanks Vikings. Needed a laugh today

Dragon

Banned
Not be expecting you to, found the pigs post too. I shouldn't be surprised.

Of course he just wasn't just walking in the street and a cop decided to shoot him in the back. A shot inside the squad car would be very telling. But everyone who jumped to conclusions already has already made up their mind, because fuck the police.

You're worse than him (which is saying something) when you automatically victim blame in a situation like that. When someone gets shot and killed and the first thing you do isn't to remain skeptical of the situation but to completely victim blame? Whoever the fuck you are, go fuck yourself thanks!

Colasante

New York Jets rookie cornerback Dexter McDougle tore his ACL at practice today. Dee Milliner was also injured; hopefully he's okay, because if not, the Jets' unimpressive secondary will become a total disaster.

minx

You're worse than him (which is saying something) when you automatically victim blame in a situation like that. When someone gets shot and killed and the first thing you do isn't to remain skeptical of the situation but to completely victim blame? Whoever the fuck you are, go fuck yourself thanks!

Where did I victim blame? Ans the situation is skeptical, never said it wasn't. I'm not jumping to conclusions unlike most people all the facts are known.

JABEE

How did they look promising? The starting offense looked terrible and the defense couldn't cover anyone. Hopefully they will look much better against the Pats.
I'm hoping the first team offense struggling was due to rust. Also, the defense didn't really start to breakdown until the 2nd and 2rd string corners came in. I thought the KR game was a little weak other than the TD return. Too many possessions starting on the 10-15 yard line.

Dragon

Banned
Where did I victim blame? Ans the situation is skeptical, never said it wasn't. I'm not jumping to conclusions unlike most people all the facts are known.

So you're going to come back and update in the thread when 'all the facts' are known right? Of course not.

As far as the victim blaming thing, I posted one of your two posts in that thread that I saw. It's a poorly thought out post that belongs in Gata's basement.

Edit: And that's kinda all I want to say on the subject here. Feel free to PM me to argue further.

JABEE

I'm happy we will have more members of Team :jnc this Fall!

PS4 clan is going to wreck some fools! Join the crew, Yankee! Leave Mech and Bread behind with their evil Patriot ways. Join your brothers on Destiny PS4.

MechDX

I'm happy we will have more members of Team :jnc this Fall!

PS4 clan is going to wreck some fools! Join the crew, Yankee! Leave Mech and Bread behind with their evil Patriot ways. Join your brothers on Destiny PS4.

Destiny....poor man's HALO.

Shit this Sunday seems kinda boring. Football season needs to kick off full swing.
.... fucking shit.

lets go browns

Official second team of NFL-GAF.
Go browns!
Trade us all your Wrs

Smh.
I played tons of halo last gen. They have similarities but they're both different and good games because of their own reasons. That being said I honestly don't feel I'm missing anything in new halo releases.

Bread

Banned
It doesn't even compare, it was so janky. Really disappointed with Bungie on this one they should have just used the resources on the MMO experience.

I'm 50/50 on Destiny right now, I'm going to get 2 of Diablo, Madden, and Destiny. It might be the odd one out.

MechDX

It doesn't even compare, it was so janky. Really disappointed with Bungie on this one they should have just used the resources on the MMO experience.

I'm 50/50 on Destiny right now, I'm going to get 2 of Diablo, Madden, and Destiny. It might be the odd one out.

You are probably the second smartest man here behind FMT.

Bread

Banned
That being said I honestly don't feel I'm missing anything in new halo releases.
You're missing out on the best competitive FPS ever made on consoles! Not talking about the new Halos though, just the Master Chief Collection. That is literally my dream game and they actually made it. I can't fucking wait to play HALO 2 ONLINE AHHHHHHH.

You are probably the second smartest man here behind FMT.
I know, that explains why we love all the same intelligent comedy for smarties.

Top Bottom