• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I'm happy we will have more members of Team :jnc this Fall!

PS4 clan is going to wreck some fools! Join the crew, Yankee! Leave Mech and Bread behind with their evil Patriot ways. Join your brothers on Destiny PS4.
Sorry if I was going to get Destiny it would be on XB1 for sure. I let my PS➕ lapse and I don't plan on renewing it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chuck, when is the Stragglers Draft?

I have to get in there and dick with the settings, but it'll be the dead sunday before the season starts. It wouldn't let me move the date before because reasons. I'll get it fixed. And pm the people who aren't joined. And fill the other spots...

The Xboners dislike Destiny.

I, for one, am stunned.
This is false. I like Destiny and at the moment I'll have to play it on XB1. While my kids want to add a PS4 to the collection of consoles at Xmas I believe they will not actually have the time to play as much and so will likely stick with XB1 this gen.

But still gonna play Diablo with the PC master race.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gata needs more work on his form.

3xHneHM.gif

ShaneB

Speaking of games..

Is there anyone in NFL-Steam-GAF who owns SSF4 but not the Ultra upgrade? I would like to buy it for you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Look JABEE is lucky to get above a .20 K/D ratio so don't be offended if he forgets somebody when he clearly plays the game with his feet or some shit.

Bread

Banned
This is false. I like Destiny and at the moment I'll have to play it on XB1. While my kids want to add a PS4 to the collection of consoles at Xmas I believe they will not actually have the time to play as much and so will likely stick with XB1 this gen.

But still gonna play Diablo with the PC master race.
Booooo

Diablo on consoles is where it's at! 4 player coop on one tv is so fun.

The controller is great! What lack of features? Play with your bros, YH!

I love BG! I probably played with BG as much as anyone in the beta.
The battery on my controller dies after a few hours. Snapping tv is amazing. I use the new achievement app constantly. Friend notifications. Just to name a few.

Bread

Banned
fuckk 3 months until halo

halo with the recording function

halo 1 and 2 online in their original engines

i've never been so excited for a game

eznark

Banned
fuckk 3 months until halo

halo with the recording function

halo 1 and 2 online in their original engines

i've never been so excited for a game

How bout 13 years ago when it first came out? Or 10 years ago when it came out on PC? Or two years ago when it came out on 360?

Fourth time is the fucking CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMMMMMMMMM

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wait...

It's coming to PC???

It's not. Not any time soon. It's going to be the new GTA5. People convinced a PC port is around the corner for god knows whatever reason and then it takes a full year for it to show up.

Only with Bungie's track record I wouldn't even bank on a PC port ever happening.

RBH

So I'm thinking about getting either an Xbox One or PS4..........what exclusives are coming out for both over the next year?

Top Bottom