• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
The battery on my controller dies after a few hours. Snapping tv is amazing. I use the new achievement app constantly. Friend notifications. Just to name a few.

The battery life is pretty terrible for sure but the rest of the stuff you mention is pretty inconsequential. Not to mention snapping TV while playing co-op or multiplayer has to be some of the dumbest shit.

So I'm thinking about getting either an Xbox One or PS4..........what exclusives are coming out for both over the next year?

Hopefully Gamescom will deliver, there aren't a lot of exclusives for either console really.

HALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALO

The fact you didn't say Sunset Overdrive is pretty disappointing. What kind of Xbox gamer are you????

Bread

Banned
So I'm thinking about getting either an Xbox One or PS4..........what exclusives are coming out for both over the next year?
HALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALOHALO

MechDX

Bills not generating much interest apparently as previously thought

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2014/08/10/all-offers-for-buffalo-bills-below-1-billion/

Not a single bidder put in a bid anywhere close to a billion.

Thought it was reported Trump offered a billion?

According to article it was $800 million. No offense to Buffalo.ir its fans but there really are no extra revenue streams in Buffalo. The team will be allowed to move it would get higher bids.

The battery life is pretty terrible for sure but the rest of the stuff you mention is pretty inconsequential. Not to mention snapping TV while playing co-op or multiplayer has to be some of the dumbest shit.

Hopefully Gamescom will deliver, there aren't a lot of exclusives for either console really.

The fact you didn't say Sunset Overdrive is pretty disappointing. What kind of Xbox gamer are you????
I am guessing that if Sony ever had a feature on their console that MS didn't it wouldn't be so inconsequential to you. Oh well maybe one day they will.

Striker

We have never had Halo 2 60 fps with the vastly improved xbl.
Its playlists and ranks won't be the same (thought I read there will be just one game exclusive playlist). There's good reason to pass based on things they've done since taking over the franchise. No interest at all in Halo 5.

Am I the only one not impressed with Sunset Overdrive?

I just got a PS3 last year and am probably not going next-gen until new Madden is only available there or Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, whichever comes first

I just got a PS3 last year and am probably not going next-gen until new Madden is only available there or Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, whichever comes first
Don't own an xbone but I wasn't very impressed with sunset. The orignal concept trailer was cool, but gameplay wasn't anything that got me overly excited.

Greg and Bowser in the crew now. NFLPS4-GAF grows stronger by the day.

Nothing, NOTHING, stops this train.

Mech, Zvonimir, Bread, join us or move the hell out of the way.

I'm going to get a PS4, just not yet because there aren't enough games that interest me.

XB1 here and looking forward to Halo Master Collection.

I don't understand the TLoU remake love.

waiiiiit a minute

super-happy-men.gif

First meaningful game of the soccer season for Arsenal and you don't watch. Shameful fan.

:jnc It's even less meaningful than watching nerds play DOTA.

The Xboners dislike Destiny.

I, for one, am stunned.

I had fun doing some of the co-op with Mech and Bread. It's a good game but it feels like Borderlands and that loot collecting style of game isn't my cup of tea.

iGYAChpLO1VJ8.gif

iHpEwDE6DvW4Y.gif

FakeDescriptiveAmericancreamdraft.gif

i3G5LVlazMoiU.gif

Don't own an xbone but I wasn't very impressed with sunset. The orignal concept trailer was cool, but gameplay wasn't anything that got me overly excited.

I wish Sunset Overdrive had a full co-op campaign, the horde mode Chaos Squad thingy doesn't sound appealing to me at all. Sounds like the kind of thing I'd try a couple of times and get bored of.

Dragon

Banned
I am guessing that if Sony ever had a feature on their console that MS didn't it wouldn't be so inconsequential to you. Oh well maybe one day they will.

Sony has the games I want to play more than Microsoft. I'd say that's a bigger feature than some strawman argument where taking up a portion of the screen to show TV is somehow worthwhile.

The only feature I've really hyped on here is Plus and Microsoft thought it was a worthwhile enough feature to basically copy it. (Not to mention whatever EA is doing).

Tamanon

Banned

It's not that appealing a game to me. Just not feeling it.

eznark

Banned

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'll pick it up cheap on PC like every other One game.

Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood is amazing!

Gobias

Banned
Sunset Overdrive gameplay looks a little bland. I haven't really loved an Insomniac game since the 3rd Ratchet and Clank on the PS2 though.

Sony has the games I want to play more than Microsoft. I'd say that's a bigger feature than some strawman argument where taking up a portion of the screen to show TV is somehow worthwhile.

The only feature I've really hyped on here is Plus and Microsoft thought it was a worthwhile enough feature to basically copy it. (Not to mention whatever EA is doing).
I am looking forward to playing games during the shitty Thursday night matchups while also following the games. I loved plus Las Gen but I hasnt been worth anything at all on PS4 so far.

Godslay

Banned
Juwan Thompson taking first team snaps today. Partly because Ball/Anderson are out, partly because he put together an impressive set of runs Thursday. Quite a jump from 4th spot.

Arsenal looks great Dutch. Hopefully they can be consistent with that. You still on board Gata?

They usually start off great. They haven't been able to finish though.

Still, that squad with Ozil and Per might be able to challenge for the title this year if they don't have their usual collapse midway through.

I'm excited about Chelsea. My boy Matic now fully adapted, Costa and Drogba leading the strikers and Fabregas setting it all up.

You can turn traction control and STM off and it becomes pretty difficult.
Forza likes to use extra aids they don't let you turn off. Horizon is even more guilty of it.

If you play a real racing sim (IRacing, rFactor...), you can feel the difference. Mostly because if you aren't concentrating 100% on driving, you will crash. Guaranteed.

I spent so many hours in NR2003 learning how to properly enter a corner. But after about 50 straight crashes (it was probably more than 50), I figured it out!

Yeah, I played rFactor a few years back for a little bit. Was almost impossible at the start and pretty much stayed that way :(

I don't play Horizon for realism, it's a great game to just chill out to.

you've never played it on a console so you have no reason to think that
I actually double dipped and bought it for 360 because my brother wanted to play and he doesn't have a capable PC. And seriously, fuck Diablo on consoles. The worst is when three of us are playing locally and my bro is remote and each of the local players needs to check his inventory. Snooze fest.

Top Bottom