• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

lB79fCy.jpg

He's like a sexy gazelle.

McDougle tore his ACL, Milliner likely has a high ankle sprain, and the only healthy Jets CB is a guy named Walls. I can see the headlines now: Walls come down in Jets loss.

It's seriously been baffling over the last few years how the rest of the AFC East just keeps making things easier than they already were for the Patriots.

http://nolayingup.com/2014/08/04/no-laying-ups-exclusive-interview-with-ashley-bongiovanni/

haha this website got an interview with that blonde that was lusting after Rory earlier in the week

Rory smartened up and realized why get married and miss out on all of the morally loose women throwing themselves after him (or worse yet, indulge them while married and get caught out, shout out to Eldrick)

The results speak for themselves. Rory broke off the engagement and has been winning every fucking thing since.

Sanjuro

where are flea markets around here? i'd like to people watch at one.

There are a few in the south coast area and Rhode Island. I just queued up Google Maps and went to a few I never heard of.

I did end up at one where I was the only white person there. Ended up getting every dirty look in the house.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There are a few in the south coast area and Rhode Island. I just queued up Google Maps and went to a few I never heard of.

I did end up at one where I was the only white person there. Ended up getting every dirty look in the house.

Was it like those 80's comedies where the white dudes walk into the black bar/nightclub and the record goes "screeeeech" and everyone turns and gives you the evil eye?

Sanjuro

I checked it out with my people.

Sanjuro good in the hood in every city. He has a pass.

Providence is kind of weird. Literally there are three main streets which are all connected by a couple of blocks in between.

One is old mafia Italian types, next is hipsters, the last is heavily latino/black. All of them hate one another.

squicken

What's wrong w/Rickie?

Rory smartened up and realized why get married and miss out on all of the morally loose women throwing themselves after him (or worse yet, indulge them while married and get caught out, shout out to Eldrick)

The results speak for themselves. Rory broke off the engagement and has been winning every fucking thing since.

Tiger died so that future generations learned to clear their text history

Crisco

Banned
The thing about JFF is that he's rich and has notoriety with our without an NFL career at this point. So we can all safely root for his failure knowing it will have no effect on his or his families' lives.

Top Bottom