• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Yeah, I played rFactor a few years back for a little bit. Was almost impossible at the start and pretty much stayed that way :(

I don't play Horizon for realism, it's a great game to just chill out to.
Totally understand, rFactor is brutal (as are sims in general). Not really a learning curve so much as a learning cliff.

I do totally get the appeal of the arcade-y racing games, I just don't care for them. Not what I'm looking for.

Godslay

Banned
They usually start off great. They haven't been able to finish though.

Still, that squad with Ozil and Per might be able to challenge for the title this year if they don't have their usual collapse midway through.

I'm excited about Chelsea. My boy Matic now fully adapted, Costa and Drogba leading the strikers and Fabregas setting it all up.

Should be a good season for both teams if this is any indication.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They usually start off great. They haven't been able to finish though.

Still, that squad with Ozil and Per might be able to challenge for the title this year if they don't have their usual collapse midway through.

I'm excited about Chelsea. My boy Matic now fully adapted, Costa and Drogba leading the strikers and Fabregas setting it all up.

As long as Torres never actually plays it should be all good.

Just went and saw GotG. It was cool, I'd give it 4 Howard the Duck figurines out of 5.

Ranking of Marvel movies since 2008:

X-Men First Class
Days of Future Past
IM1
CA2
The Avengers
GotG
The Wolverine
Thor
IM2
CA1
Norton Hulk
Amazing Spider Man
IM3
X-Men Origins:Wolverine
Thor: The Dark World
TASM2

Konka

Banned
Fuck class

HG40494lg.jpg

Get one of these and start working on your putting.

I'm about to play a game of Madden against a friend in our league, I'll stream it if anybody is interested?

Be warned:

A) I'm not very good at Madden

B) I'm even worse at fantasy drafting, which is why my starting QB is Josh Johnson and my receivers corps is Amendola, Davone Bess, DeAndre Hopkins and the mighty Lestar Jean.

So it's going to get pretty ugly.

Tidbits from Panthers camp

Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 3m
Newton was more mobile at practice today - more roll outs, some zone-read. Another sign of his progress.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 16m
Rivera expects Jonathan Stewart to play Sunday vs. Kansas City

Because of a short turnaround, Rivera will invert the traditional preseason playtime schedule and treat the game next week against the Chiefs like the third game (meaning the starters play into the third quarter) and have the starters play less the following week against the Cheaters.

Bowser

Tidbits from Panthers camp

Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 3m
Newton was more mobile at practice today - more roll outs, some zone-read. Another sign of his progress.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 16m
Rivera expects Jonathan Stewart to play Sunday vs. Kansas City

Because of a short turnaround, Rivera will invert the traditional preseason playtime schedule and treat the game next week against the Chiefs like the third game (meaning the starters play into the third quarter) and have the starters play less the following week against the Cheaters.

Awesome, since that game is nationally televised next Sunday.

Tom Penny

A brave 9-year-old is recovering in hospital after he wrestled a 9-foot, 400lb alligator off him with his bare hands – and he now plans to make a necklace from a tooth doctors found embedded in a wound on his back.

Top Bottom