• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

squicken

Rickie went to OSU. He's good people

And enough JFF will be just fine

928319_1465464267040582_1025266155_n.jpg

squicken

so the Thursday night games are going to be on CBS now? Are the matchups still garbage?

Every team still gets a game, but the first half of the year gets better games. Simms and Nantz will still do the games that are on NFLN. Actually I think even the first half of the year the games are on both CBS and NFLN live

ShaneB

CBS TNF schedule is as follows...

Sept. 11 (Week 2): Steelers at Ravens
Sept. 18 (Week 3): Buccaneers at Falcons
Sept. 25 (Week 4): Giants at Redskins
Oct. 2 (Week 5): Vikings at Packers
Oct. 9 (Week 6): Colts at Texans
Oct. 16 (Week 7): Jets at Patriots
Oct. 23 (Week 8): Chargers at Broncos
Dec. 20 (Week 16): Chargers at 49ers/Eagles at Redskins* (Saturday games)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's with you and applications? Enough with the applications!

Look, you can't just go around getting passes and joining clubs willy nilly. All the paperwork has to be in order. Without paperwork, people turn into Gata and start living the thug life in some swamp somewhere.

It's going to be real hard to get in from a fanbase where they yell COOOOOOOOOOOON every ten minutes, I'm sorry.

using ez as a reference wasn't your best idea

Hey now, I went to a school where a lot of my friends were black because they were bused in....hmm that doesn't sound good.

Milwaukee is a very diverse city...that's also the most segregated city in the country...

Okay so I left there and moved to Arkansas...er...hmmm

Yeah that application isn't getting approved anytime soon.

Sanjuro

The best thing about the PGA is the pricing for concessions. It's the only sport that doesn't try and murder you for food and drinks.

squicken

A shame that Wozniacki will be remembered as the girl that was holding Rory back.

Speaking about the change in his personal circumstances, McIlroy added: "I think it has happened to me for the better.

"I've put a little bit more time into my golf and refocused in a way. It's the only thing I have, I've got my family and my friends, but I just immersed myself in my game.

"I've practised hard and I've done all the right things and I'm reaping the rewards. Golf is the number one priority to me and while I'm on this run of form I want to try and keep it going as long as possible.

"I'm going to keep working hard and try and get even better. Hopefully I can do that over the next few years and hopefully you'll see golf like this more often from me."

Myself, I choose to remember the good times

Top Bottom